• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need advice on this male INTJ

Throughbinoculars

Hi, Sorry already for the lengh of the post but hope some INTJ (or other types) can enlight me a little. I met this INTJ through a dating app. He chatted but precised he is too busy for penpals and was eager to rather meet. He even sent me (without request) a dick pic and whilst I am not after sex dates, his profile intrigued me and as a curious female ENFP I decided one day to go check how green the grass. The date was at his place, another thing that made me very nervous and so I spoke a lot. He was composed (sexy), avoiding eye contact but noticing, I have no doubt, as much as he could get a grip on. I can be at times shy and even prude which was the case but I believe he found me cute and seem to have a little smile at all times. Without bragging I get to hear what a catch I am quite often so despite my timidity, I know my value and getting guys has never been an issue. I am sure he knows it too.

Anyway.. My mind was racing as fast as my heartbeat, I couldn't hide it. Why would I? We then kissed, but (and I never used that word before) very very sensually. It was almost like he kissed me with his soul. Gave me shivers, felt to his mercy almost and strangely calmed me down. We proceeded to his bedroom where we had sex, he seemed to be a bit worried to impress me however took the commands, very sexy in my eyes. He said what perhaps was compliments but sounded more like statements on how my body felt great etc.. As on his profile he described being INTJ I had read a bit ahead and knew how they value their owntime. Being in his cave, I felt I didn't want to feel like a weight and made a move quite quickly after we finished. He was quite cute, a bit dreaming in his own thoughts but caring in a way/gentlemanish. I was smiling all the way back home and so high up on my cloud I barely slept lol. He texted me the next morning basically to say he hoped I had a good time. I told him I was off this week end if he wanted some distraction but he said he was travelling and would text me back when he's back. I didn't insist on knowing when, my sister is an introvert and I know they hate questions. I sent few messages not really profound but to keep contact, he always replied quite fast. It had been 3 weeks yday so I again reached out to him because not knowing when he would be back had me going a bit crazy, also I was running dry on information about his type on internet, ENFP can obsess.. it is a fact. I was still under his kissing spell and this does never happen to me. I am usually quite self guarded. Anyway, he explained he is traveling, could be work or fun, he has succeeded in life with work it seems and I don't put my nose in his business. I like to keep it light but found out he would be away for 3-5 more weeks. Few hours later I recontacted him and again he replied almost right away however it was mostly debating how he wants me to send a picture of my boobs lol. I did. First time for everything I guess in life, and surely not my biggest accomplisment but in my mind he felt as I said "worthy". I had then the upper hand to make funny judgement and told him for all I know he is the biggest gigolo in the world. He called me delusional, said we had had sex already and you don't have sex with someone you don't trust and added "you crazy little thing" with a smiley. He also said something about being a sexist, probably half humor but anyway, he also replied "I am not a player. I never lie. But I don't have sex with just one woman. I don't like it. Besides, might be better to get fucked/be friends with a good guy. Than to marry a looser you can't stand". I think he might have been a bit drunk that day whilst he was totally sober when I first met him. I feel also his dad might have been this way towards his mom. Not the first time he used the word "loser" I replied "For sure :) but there's good guys out there. Not just.. losers xx" He never replied. He also knew I had said good night the message before. I now wonder what to make of all this. I am not sure I ever met an INTJ before though I like and attract introverts and also usually ppl with power. I find grumpy people cute and am an eternal optimist. And so I fell down my little cloud. Any insight is welcome. Thanks in advance!