• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the best way to approach INFJ who is disappointed and stopped communicating?

writealong2

How can I approach an INFJ (male) who has stopped communicating because he thinks our business deal has gone bad? It has been delayed but I'm trying to find a way to make him understand that. INFJs are very good at ghosting... :unsure:

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
If you take enough backdoors (have someone he knows talk to him on your behalf) then he miight give you a chance.

Lark

Icedream;3029903[B said:
]If you take enough backdoors[/B] (have someone he knows talk to him on your behalf) then he miight give you a chance.

I've never heard it described that way.

I had a different understanding of what it meant to "have backdoors", meaning the real decision making happened in secret or was concealed some how.

This indirect idea IS interesting but orchestrating that sort of thing, either deliberately, ie with full knowledge of all those involved (I'm sure people would take an exception to being put in the role of gopher, if its a business deal), or "conincidentially", ie messengers unawares style, that'd be tough. I think anyway.

These are some of the most interesting posts I've seen in a while on this forum. :happy2:

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I've never heard it described that way.

I had a different understanding of what it meant to "have backdoors", meaning the real decision making happened in secret or was concealed some how.

This indirect idea IS interesting but orchestrating that sort of thing, either deliberately, ie with full knowledge of all those involved (I'm sure people would take an exception to being put in the role of gopher, if its a business deal), or "conincidentially", ie messengers unawares style, that'd be tough. I think anyway.

These are some of the most interesting posts I've seen in a while on this forum. :happy2:

Well, that is what I mean. Using indirect means to achieve a goal that seemed to be blocked.

How are they interesting, if you don't mind me asking?

Lark

Well, that is what I mean. Using indirect means to achieve a goal that seemed to be blocked.

How are they interesting, if you don't mind me asking?

A lot of the discussions on the forum have a sort of stale feeling to me. Or its phony. A lot of the time I figure that there's discussion had elsewhere by posters, the same posters then are interested only in using the forum as a sort of stage for a performance they'll later discuss among themselves. So a lot of its phony. This seems real instead.

Or the AI has gotten better and would pass a Turing Test sooner :shock::shock: :laugh:

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Who told you about the AI? I'm going to need you to send your personal information to the nearest CIA Agent.

Lark

Who told you about the AI? I'm going to need you to send your personal information to the nearest CIA Agent.

Corolias is one of the original AIs (maybe) but I dont know if the AIs are hive mind Borgs or individual consciousness Johnny Five Short Circuits.