• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's better to be a female INTJ than a male one.

Billionaires

Male extroverts especially pick up artists are confident and successful with girls or relationships. Introverts are shy as Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries define them as "A shy, reticent person." and "someone who is shy, quiet, and unable to make friends easily". Being a male and INTJ you just can't get girls because you're not socially confident. Girls don't have this problem. As normally girls get hit on by guys and the guy approaches her.

introvert | Definition of introvert in English by Oxford Dictionaries

introvert Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you want to be a pick up artist?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
PUAs are misguided. Your time might be better spent reading some classics. I suggest starting with Plato, Marcus Aurelius and Jung.

Women are great, but don’t put the pussy on a pedestal.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
LOL INTJs are not fascinating with Se things but Fi things. So I don't see any problem since they don't look at life in this way. ;)

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think being a male and an extrovert makes you a pick up artist. I know plenty of extroverted guys who don't strike me that way. Most don't actually. And some can actually be pretty bad at pick ups.

rav3n

Avoid all the silly, manipulative tricks of PUA. They won't help you gain comfortable social confidence. All you need is learn how to talk to women, as if they're individuals, not things to be acquired.

A few years ago, to shake up my life and to test the angsting of males in cyberspace about how hard it was to approach, I tried it one night with a couple of friends. The first approach made me so nervous (notice how it was my problem, not theirs?) but after that, it was a cake walk. I ended up with a lot of phone numbers that night without playing any games, telling them upfront what I was doing. One guy was so amused by it all, he made all his friends give me their numbers too.

So don't be afraid people. It's only yourself preventing yourself.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You know what's funny? You're looking at men and women as if they are two different species, and while there are certainly some differences that can be measured by observing patterns, it's not as remarkable a rift as you think.

Take for example this forum; you have no idea the genders of some members and could be sorely mistaken if you assume by name or avatar, for example. It could take you ages to realize the man you've been conversing with is actually a woman, or vice versa.

Or maybe Asynartetic summarized it more simply when he said "don't put the pussy up on a pedestal".
That is exactly what you are doing...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Male extroverts especially pick up artists are confident and successful with girls or relationships. Introverts are shy as Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries define them as "A shy, reticent person." and "someone who is shy, quiet, and unable to make friends easily". Being a male and INTJ you just can't get girls because you're not socially confident. Girls don't have this problem. As normally girls get hit on by guys and the guy approaches her. introvert | Definition of introvert in English by Oxford Dictionaries introvert Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Sounds like an excuse to me.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Stop looking at the ideal.

I'm not saying look at women as objects or prizes either.

"separate the individual from the ideal"

that sweater.

Jaguar

Is this a dupe thread, an obsession with PUA or what?

As normally girls get hit on by guys and the guy approaches her.

Uh, no. Girls hit on guys, too. Girls stalk guys. They even walk into the men's room in restaurants. So don't give me this "guys hit on women" shit as if it's a one-way street.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know what's funny? You're looking at men and women as if they are two different species, and while there are certainly some differences that can be measured by observing patterns, it's not as remarkable a rift as you think.

Take for example this forum; you have no idea the genders of some members and could be sorely mistaken if you assume by name or avatar, for example. It could take you ages to realize the man you've been conversing with is actually a woman, or vice versa.
Exactly. Most of the time (including here) it really doesn't make much difference. When it does, you should be able to figure it out.

Or maybe Asynartetic summarized it more simply when he said "don't put the pussy up on a pedestal".
Yes. Women, sex, and relationships cannot make up for deficiencies in the rest of your life. Address those, and relationships will follow naturally.

rav3n

Totally agree.

I don't agree since that's exactly what PUA spins, that of tearing women down to a lower level than the PUAs themselves. The bolded phrase describes exactly that, since instead of the term 'women' or even the autistic 'females', it uses a term that denigrates women to the level of genital for use.

Jaguar

Totally agree.

I don't agree since that's exactly what PUA spins, that of tearing women down to a lower level than the PUAs themselves. The bolded phrase describes exactly that, since instead of the term 'women' or even the autistic 'females', it uses a term that denigrates women to the level of genital for use.

PUAs insult women?

Jaguar

In case you're being serious and not being your usual self, consider negging and the entire framework for PUA.

I had to go look up "negging."

Negging is a tactic used by predatory pick-up artists to undermine a womans self confidence leaving her vulnerable to attack.

Undermining self-confidence is an oxymoron to me.

rav3n

I had to go look up "negging."

Undermining self-confidence is an oxymoron to me.
If you read up about the entire framework for PUA, it's somewhere between sick in the head and childish. It literally reeks of NPD/BPD and emotional disregulation aka splitting.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

I actually agree and find the terminology degrading and objectifying. But, I do think that's exactly what the OP is doing. He is viewing women as objects difficult to attain, therefore he is seeing them as "pussy" and putting them on a pedestal.

I should have clarified what I meant.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even sure I'm being clear yet, so I hope that makes sense.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually agree and find the terminology degrading and objectifying. But, I do think that's exactly what the OP is doing. He is viewing women as objects difficult to attain, therefore he is seeing them as "pussy" and putting them on a pedestal.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether it's demeaning women as objects or elevating them on a pedestal, the implication is that women are somehow so different from men that a double standard applies. They are not, and it does not. We are all first and foremost human beings, and should treat each other as such.

rav3n

- - - Updated - - -

Sure he is but the phrase is worse and evidences exactly what's wrong with PUA. It's using a PUA quote to combat PUA, lol.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why are there two of these?