• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's better to be a female INTJ than a male one.

rav3n

The guys who bitch about women being bitchy when they approach them should not fucking do that in the first place. Only sore losers and insecure guys react that way.

I mentioned "good sport" before being one of the qualities of a man who wants to venture there.

This is really a very long subject. Especially since it seemed you're unable to connect the dots yet. We'll let it sink for later, though.
It doesn't matter if they're whiny little bitches or not, all guys pay the price for the scatter gun retards.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh god. I think it's time I kill you.

[MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION], prepare the canons.

[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION], let us pray for her soul. Take the lead, we'll just lip sync to whatever those things you're going to say.

*is unsure whether to mention she's an atheist to Sacrophagus*

:unsure:

Well, [MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION]. You know, to each their own, and *insert other peaceful NFP talk that will make you vomit here.*

;) Watch the shoes!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
It doesn't matter if they're whiny little bitches or not, all guys pay the price for the scatter gun retards.

EmilysQuotes.Com-life-death-people-love-hate-reason-beautiful-lie-lie-painful-truth-pain-truth-amazing-inspirational-wisdom-unknown.jpg

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The guys who bitch about women being bitchy when they approach them should not fucking do that in the first place. Only sore losers and insecure guys react that way.

I mentioned "good sport" before being one of the qualities of a man who wants to venture there.
Yes. A guy who approaches a woman with courtesy and then moves on when she indicates she is not interested is not guilty of harassment. But then I never hung out in bars, but rather met my dates in school, work, or club/hobby settings. The nature of the activity and the casual interaction derived from it make outstanding filters.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can confirm men come to me, even when I do not want them to. 9/10 times, they become my friend first then try to move past that. Which just sucks for everyone. They quickly realize that I am not emotional enough for them. Then leave me.

Point148

Permabanned
INTJ is a masculine type. Why would it be easier to have that disconnect?