• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP & ENFP DO's and DO not's please

AlexandreDumbass

I'm recovering from a lifelong disease. We're not sure if the progress will be slow or exponential. I'm hopeful though. It's sort of crippled me my whole life. I'm learning how to live with it. So, as I try to pick myself up for what I think will finally be the time the doctor's advice takes, I ask for some advice and insight if anyone has any.

I'm in my mid 20's. I'm a female who tests as ENTP and ENFP. I test high in all aspects of the big five. Extroversion- 95 emotional stability- 78 agreeableness- 83 conscientiousness- 89 openness- 96.

No one knew what was wrong. All they did was give me more psychiatric medication for physical pain. I turned it into depression to have something to fight against to make it. I'm not asking for a therapy session. I have a very nice elderly man who listens to me cry for a hefty sum. Based on my personality types, and the knowledge that I'm not just seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I finally realized the tunnel was located in a a really rad jungle gym. With these results, generally, what are some things I should be careful of, do more of or avoid. I'm just learning myself and how to be happy.

Thank you for your time. :D

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just wanted to say I love your username, and I want to welcome you to the forum.