• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Archetypal animals

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. Swans and geese creep me out.

I can't speak for other INFPs, but I'd pick sloth myself.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't understand why an owl fits the listed characteristics... how can an owl be socially rebellious?

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I relate to cats in some respects (the energetic, curious, lovable cats) :}
-Kanye69

Nix Tempesedo

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Actually there is already very in-depth animal personality typing system. One that really goes in depth on animal behaviours rather than just surface associations (being an owl doesn't necessarily mean you like being up at night etc.)
Courtship displays in birds might indicate someone who has high standards, who is conscious of social status etc. An animal that has only one offspring indicates someone who prefers to dedicate their time to one project at a time. Within the system, animals are listed with a likely personality type.