• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESFP vs ESTP

RestlessSwitch

Obviously ESTP.

ESTP's auxiliary function is Introverted Thinking. They have a strong need to think, especially if bored with their current situation. Like at work, or if forced to sit still, or too tired to move, they will probably obsess over something, at least that's what I do. It's like having a monster inside your brain constantly grinding its teeth and whispering -use me. Use me!- But, they could be secret nerds, because they are not researching stuff to brag or to share their knowledge and they don't care about becoming experts in the field, they are only doing it to let out energy and not go crazy. If I couldn't nerd out on the Internet when bored (which is often) I'd be out all the time, wandering about town, spending all of my money, getting drunk, blowing up people's phones, smoking a ton of cigarettes and magnetizing trouble. I have a lot of knowledge I have gained by accident, just because I need something to google about. Then when I feel like I've figured it out or I just don't get that feeling of newness and shine anymore I move on, have a phase when I don't think or read abot anything for a while, until I find something new.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could see either type. I don't really think type influences interests, demeanor, or any sort of social classification.

Though I can't say I've encountered many geeky Se-doms. But I'm sure there are plenty of them out there.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Well ... intp are the real hipsters , everything else is like a fashion xD , when everyone try to act like a geek we try to not being one.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESFP

quote-i-m-the-biggest-nerd-i-love-comic-books-and-stuff-like-that-i-don-t-have-any-friends-megan-fox-10-5-0577.jpg

Megan-Fox-Quotes-3.jpg