• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zodiacal archetypes and the MBTI

Fernando Perla

MBTI Type
ENFP
I saw in a Spanish-speaking website called, Odisea Jung, that the Myers-Briggs types can be associated with zodiacal archetypes. If we think of the zodiac signs as archetypes, we can relate our personality with one of them (or more), even if we are born in a different sign.
For example, my alleged type, INFP, is associated in the website with Aquarius, Libra and Cancer (I'm Scorpio).

Tipologia MBTI - Archivos | Odisea del Alma

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
My sun sign is Pisces (I have Pisces only in sun all others Capricorn/Aquarius) but my dominate sign is Capricorn so I fit well with ENTJ. :)

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP fits with Aries apparently. Not sure, I've never identified much with Aries in all honesty. Though my Enneagram and MBTI don't match up according to most either. But I see ENFPs as contradictory creatures by nature, so maybe it's not that strange that I'm both an ENFP and a 6.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting. It got my enneagram, but I'm a Libra. Although people often ask me if I am a Scorpio... :shrug:

Eneotype 2 - 3 / Pisces Sign - Aries - Taurus - Scorpio - Leo

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you will find that sources claiming to correlate mbti to the zodiac are not consistent with one another... soo, rather than fuck about with if my type correlates with a list, i'll grab a couple of descriptions and leave them for comparison... i'ld say libra (my sign) correlates well with my enneagram and mbti type as a composite... i think the primary flaws would be that libra are suppoused to be a tad more extroverted, and are suppoused to be more open about their emotions (rather than open when close to someone and comfortable)...

Database Error

Tritype 4-9-5 Description?

An INTP Profile

i think air signs in general would align with nt stereotypes...

Thelema and Skepticism: The Four Elements: Air

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm ENTP-Ti and 729, and my sun sign is cancer 🐒
-Kanye69

Mole

Permabanned
There are twelve signs of the Zodiac, and twelve disciples of Jesus, and twelve white men have walked on the Moon, but there are sixteen types in mbti. Which four types should we cull to put us in line with the Zodiac, the disciples of Jesus, and the twelve heroes who walked on the Moon?

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't believe in astrology anyway, lel
-Kanye69