• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Evil versions of types

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i would like to hear of your thoughts about how different types manifest in evil people.

negative qualities of types is alright too. share them all.

(its about how types can go wrong way)

this doesnt have to be a serious thread. you can throw in some guesses too! (like how'd you imagine them going wrong)

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I will do it on ENTP, because it's the type i'm most familiar with.

ENTP can be, in my opinion, the most dangerous type. They don’t have an ultimate goal. They just jump from idea to idea, making them unpredictable and unreliable. You never know when they will betray you. This faculty to change their interests every five minutes allows them to drop a bad one or one that failed whenever needed and start the next catastrophe. They also love to toy with people. They often use manipulation and charisma to influence, fright and control their enemies.

tumblr_kp3vafCBD31qzt5eto1_1280.jpg

Hans Landa from inglorious bastards is the exact incarnation of an ENTP villain. He knows how to speak. He can convince you to drop your morality, your beliefs. he can put himself in your shoes, therefore knowing what you think, what you feel, and what you want. And even though he understands your feeling, he won’t be affected by them.

For him, having fun is what’s more important. He loves showing his superiority to others, but not through words, but through acts. And by acts, I mean words. He doesn’t pretend to be better by calling it out loud, but by using his brain to trap them. And he truly enjoys it. When the American soldiers want to infiltrate the Nazi theater by pretending to be Italian, he instantly sees that they are not. And instead of directly calling the guards, he prefers to play with them, even risking the safety of the guests.

What clearly makes an ENTP character terrifying, like Hans Landa, is what he knows. His knowledge, his intelligence, is frightening. Unlike a judger, he uses his intellectual skills not to plan, but rather to analyses the situation and adapt to it. This makes it really difficult to know what’s happening in his head. Hans Landa even speaks French, English and French fluently and with a good vocabulary. At the time where the movie takes place, it is extremely impressive. The characters constantly ask themselves, qhat could he be thinking, and this places them in a unpleasant situation. He is intimidating despite the fact that he isn’t tall, nor very muscular, and certainly not aggressive.

Finally, As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, he doesn’t have a ultimate goal. He even dislikes the Nickname Jew hunter he was pride of in the beginning of the movie. As loyal as he could seem, as soon he saw that the Germans would lose the war, he made a contract with the US military and sent Hitler to death, in order not to stand in court.

Hans Landa is probably the last realistic villain I want to mess with. He is the pure definition of an evil ENTP