• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPOLOGY GAME

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok! Time for a typology game. Heres the idea of it, Ill start out with one person. Ill type that person, and then the next person in the thread will also try to type that person and then add a new one to the bottom of the list! You can use whatever typing system you want, and well see just how long we can make this list. (You can also add typoC members to the list if you get permission, or yourself, but every time you answer you need to someone to the bottom of the list- anyone!)

Lets see if this will work! How long we can make this list! (We might need to start over if things get too long, say at maybe around 15, also, you dont have to type EVERYONE on the list, I think itd be a god idea to try to type as many as you can, but if you dont know a person or want to type a certain person thats fine, keep them on the list so the next person knows to type them, but just leave their type blank)

1) Harry Potter: ISFP 9w8 sx/sp (962)
2) ?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Harry Potter:ISFP 9w1 6w5 2w1 Sx/Sp (Syn flow as hell)
Luna Lovegood: INTP 5w4 9w1 4w5 Sp/Sx

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fox Mulder: INFP 5w4 (might change my mind on the enneagram)

(Interesting to see Luna as an INTP. I've always seen her as an INFP, she seems very Fi to me).

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fox Mulder: INFP 5w4 (might change my mind on the enneagram)
Chandler Bing ENTP 6w7 9w1 3w2 So/Sp or Sp/So (Sx last and triple attachment ENTP for sure)