• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extended MBTI

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
DeYr3uuXcAAYgpL.jpg

On scale of Extraversion I classify 5 types: Shy(H) , Introvert (I) , Ambivert (A) , Extravert (E) and Obnoxious (O). Why? Because not all Extroverts are Obnoxious -> treating people and their property with no respect , except in stressful situetions but we are talking to people who constantly behave like this. For example E will keep your secret O will tell everybody what you tell him. Be O is generally perception of I what Extraversion IS. When you tell somebody who is Introvert about Extravert they will describe beehive of O and contrary when you ask Extraverts what they think about Introverts they will actually describe sHy personality which is withdraw , doesn't speak unless it is only, necessary , frightened with socialization and other stuff. So what does actually happens with personality?

Well , there are three scenarios what could be happened.
1. In stress you push your dominate function too much and complete blocked functions bellow.
2. You are suffered some heavy stressful situation and get into 1st and 3d loop (shadow activity because 3d act like 2nd) -> continue pushing on object (THAT) or subject (ME) without introspection or objectiveness.
3. Your fourth functions in extreme stress just blown up unleash your unstable inferior function which started behave like a SUPREME dominate unleashed all darkness its shadow.

So there are 40 types

<----------- 0 ------------>
HNTJ INTJ ANTJ ENTJ ONTJ
HNTP INTP ANTP ENTP ONTP
HNFJ INFJ ANFJ ENFJ ONFJ
HNFP INFP ANFP ENFP ONFP
HSTJ ISTJ ASTJ ESTJ OSTJ
HSTP ISTP ASTP ISTP OSTP
HSFJ ISFJ ASFJ ESFJ OSFJ
HSFP ISFP ASFP ESFP OSFP

Example of functions

J

HNTJ Ni Fi <- LOOPING
INTJ Ni Te <- balanced
ANTJ Ni Te(dom) <- Ambiverted Extravert / You are ANTI YOU ARE ANTISOCIAL
ENTJ Te Ni <- balanced
ONTJ Te Se <- LOOPING

P

HSTP Ti Ni <- looping
ISTP Ti Se <- balanced
ASTP Se Ti(dom) <- Ambiverted Introvert / EYE OF TIGER
ESTP Se Ti <- balanced
OSTP Se Fe - looping

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think it would be more appropriate for this theory to rename the extremes of the Introversion/Extroversion scale to Paranoid/Hysterical. Shy has a neutral denotation and a positive connotation, while obnoxious is flat out negative. Michael Pierce in one of his videos explaining the imbalance of Introversion/Extroversion was the one to come up with Paranoid/Hysterical. Extreme introversion is mistrust of the objective. Extreme extroversion is mistrust of the subjective.

I also don't think it's appropriate to expand the types by saying types are different based on the health level of a person, because then it implies that the difference between an ESFP and an ISFP is how they behave in social situations and not the order of their functions. I do think that MBTI as a whole would benefit from the inclusion of subtypes the way Socionics has within its system, but not like this.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think it would be more appropriate for this theory to rename the extremes of the Introversion/Extroversion scale to Paranoid/Hysterical. Shy has a neutral denotation and a positive connotation, while obnoxious is flat out negative. Michael Pierce in one of his videos explaining the imbalance of Introversion/Extroversion was the one to come up with Paranoid/Hysterical. Extreme introversion is mistrust of the objective. Extreme extroversion is mistrust of the subjective.

I also don't think it's appropriate to expand the types by saying types are different based on the health level of a person, because then it implies that the difference between an ESFP and an ISFP is how they behave in social situations and not the order of their functions. I do think that MBTI as a whole would benefit from the inclusion of subtypes the way Socionics has within its system, but not like this.

Shy has positive review because it is only destructive for subject itself. Too much pushing on ME , this is not healthy personality trait, not at all.

ESFP are generally OSFP. ;)

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Shyness doesn't have much to do with I/E.
I'm sure there is research to support 'most' shy people typing themselves as 'I' types, but that'll be about the extent of it.

Shyness isn't introversion.

Obnoxious has nothing to do with anything, good luck finding support for that.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Shyness doesn't have much to do with I/E.
I'm sure there is research to support 'most' shy people typing themselves as 'I' types, but that'll be about the extent of it.

Shyness isn't introversion.

Obnoxious has nothing to do with anything, good luck finding support for that.

You cannot deny how E see I and how I see E people. That is what is important. Interaction between people (objects - translate in language that you can understand ), beehive in stressful situation not some inner BS. :D

Good luck in teaching psychologists. ;)

8e886239b17192821c26905b857061ac.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^
That chart. My thoughts vary from shy to obnoxious depending how secure I feel.

I often just bypass thinking words because I’m viewed as socially inept for thinking before speaking anyway. So I tend to just get my foot stuck in my mouth.

haha well obnoxious does explain when I’m stressed. I really do turn into an extrovert.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You don't have to be "psychology master" to recognize Obnoxious personality. :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey here’s a question:

What does it mean to truly think before speaking in a conversation?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hey here’s a question:

What does it mean to truly think before speaking in a conversation?

Means that you have a need first to generate question in mind and then speak about it. For example Fi (I feel internalize) ->Se (I act externalize)

Only introvert will say to you: "Are you lost your mind? Can you just first think before you act or speak something?" Because he thinks first internally and then apply externally while Extrovert looks externally to justify needs of internally. . :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you consider the MBTI Step II breakdowns?

IOW Step II expanded the traditional definitions for each function pair into subcategories so you can target more specific facets.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Did you consider the MBTI Step II breakdowns?

IOW Step II expanded the traditional definitions for each function pair into subcategories so you can target more specific facets.

Functions are functions, for example E - E is not possible, not in a healthy way because propose of Extrovert is to find inner self from interaction with the world (object). This is how he thinks and how we think is our type. I doesn't matter what he observes "people beehive" , "beauty" , "possibilities " etc so when Extravert is in stress he will push his dominate function. Why? To protect his inner self (safety, vulnerability, mind...) and if it is not enough, if inferior cannot save him he will continue pushing dominate, but ter as well , because now he learn that he needs more data from outer world to gain introspection. When you are hungry what do you need? Food. So bring more food! (literally and figurately)

7TOP9aL.gif

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Functions are functions, for example E - E is not possible, not in a healthy way because propose of Extrovert is to find inner self from interaction with the world (object). This is how he thinks and how we think is our type. I doesn't matter what he observes "people beehive" , "beauty" , "possibilities " etc so when Extravert is in stress he will push his dominate function. Why? To protect his inner self (safety, vulnerability, mind...) and if it is not enough, if inferior cannot save him he will continue pushing dominate, but ter as well , because now he learn that he needs more data from outer world to gain introspection. When you are hungry what do you need? Food. So bring more food! (literally and figurately)

Did that actually provide an answer to my question?

I mean, if you want to keep working on your personal pet theory, go for it... I was just noting that there have already been official variations of MBTI that exploring function facets with more nuance rather than as lumped functions, which seems to be your gripe driving the need to explain more granular aspects of E/I.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Did that actually provide an answer to my question?

I mean, if you want to keep working on your personal pet theory, go for it... I was just noting that there have already been official variations of MBTI that exploring function facets with more nuance rather than as lumped functions, which seems to be your gripe driving the need to explain more granular aspects of E/I.

There are four functions:

Irrational:
Intution
Sensing

Rational:
Thinking
Feeling

And two aspect of each depends on how you look at world (matter of perspective):

Look Object -> Search Subject (Objective) which stands for Extravert i.g Te ---> Fi
Look Subject -> Search Object (Subjective) which stands for Introvert i.g Fi -----> Te

No philosophy. No theory. ;)

40 types is not actually types but rather mostly unhealthy variables of main types :)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dynamics of stress

Let we see ESTJ

Objective Thinking
Subjective Sansing
Objective Intuition
Subjective Feeling <- this is his most vulnerably thing

Objective Thinking <- he needs more this
Subjective Sansing
Objective Intuition
Subjective Feeling <- to protect this

Objective Thinking <- this function is WHAT HE IS / THIS IS HIS TYPE
Subjective Sansing <- this functions is balanced
Objective Intuition <- with this so he can see unexpected possibilities
Subjective Feeling <- to protect this

Objective Thinking
Subjective Sansing
Objective Intuition
Subjective Feeling <- STRESS! = VULNERABILITY EXPOSED!

Objective Thinking <- in stress this he will push first so he looks of Facts (Objects) to make Conlusion
Subjective Sansing <- nothing / shadow activity / madness of shadow Se
Objective Intuition <- nothing / shadow activity / palatalization of shadow Ni
Subjective Feeling <- all because he need to protect this!

Objective Thinking <- if cannot make Conclusion no matter how he pushes this
Subjective Sansing
Objective Intuition
Subjective Feeling <- this will EXPLODE and unleash GREATEST shadow.

if normal case... stress gone

Objective Thinking <- healing YOURSELF :wubbie:
Subjective Sansing <- start working as your SAVIOUR :blush:
Objective Intuition <- optimization of possibilities/refreshing
Subjective Feeling <- protection works

else

Objective Thinking <- he needs more this but he doesn't Know where to find more Objects
Subjective Sansing
Objective Intuition <- so he use this alongside with its parasitical shadow
Subjective Feeling <- ONLY to protect this