• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alcohol and Cognitive Functions

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm wondering how you all believe alcohol effects your cognitive functions. Does it enhance your primary functions or make you more comfortable using your less developed functions?

*edit* maybe enhance isn't the word I'm looking for, maybe I'm thinking more of lowering our inhibitions enough to be more willing to expose what our primary functions are.

*edit 2* I think exaggerate was the word I was looking for.

Last edited:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'll answer this question with a question. How do you believe high velocity bullets affect your previously closed cardiovascular system?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
The word "enhance" should have been no where near this OP.

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well, this was boring. I hate it when I answer my own question. This title implies my state of mind by the way.