• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Another Type Me Photo

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which MBTI or Jungian type is she?

type%20me_zpsrlb1uwf5.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did you get permission to post this, or is it a public picture? I'm getting an "edgy" STJ 6 vibe, but pictures aren't near enough information to type.

There’s definitely an intense and somewhat unstable energy to her. Also a bit of a superiority complex being projected. The slightest hint of an indignant smirk wanting to form but being held in check.

Type? Beats the funk outta me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm trying to understand what's happening here. Is this some sort of youth christian event at the mall food court?

Jaguar

I'm trying to understand what's happening here. Is this some sort of youth christian event at the mall food court?

No, she has her hand in her purse ready to spray mace at the stalker who stole her photo without permission.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There’s definitely an intense and somewhat unstable energy to her. Also a bit of a superiority complex being projected. The slightest hint of an indignant smirk wanting to form but being held in check.

Type? Beats the funk outta me.

Ok then, which types is she not?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The reason I ask is that I believe she has some facial characteristics that point to a particular type.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
INTJ/ISFP?

But I always think it's creepy when people post pictures of random others without specifying they had permission for such purposes.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People with lighter colored eyes (blue, green) are kind of disconcerting to me sometimes. She exemplifies that well.

Ok then, which types is she not?

The type I’d be interested in? Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

Honestly what I see in a split second image of someone isn’t really a lot to go on. That assessment I gave is an initial one. I’d have to see her in a series of photos to see what prevailing patterns emerge. Even then I wouldn’t have a god damn clue what type she is. I’m seeing packaging there. An image she projects. Is it genuine? Is it presented because it’s expected? It tells me very little about her beyond she likes to dress stylishly and conservatively. She’s projecting an image. Her eyes and overall expression are what I honed in on because ultimately clothing and in her case makeup are nothing but packaging.

I probably shouldn’t have commented because my typing skills are rubbish. I’m going off prior experience not categorized traits.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The answer is INFJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The type I’d be interested in? Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

Honestly what I see in a split second image of someone isn’t really a lot to go on. That assessment I gave is an initial one. I’d have to see her in a series of photos to see what prevailing patterns emerge. Even then I wouldn’t have a god damn clue what type she is. I’m seeing packaging there. An image she projects. Is it genuine? Is it presented because it’s expected? It tells me very little about her beyond she likes to dress stylishly and conservatively. She’s projecting an image. Her eyes and overall expression are what I honed in on because ultimately clothing and in her case makeup are nothing but packaging.

I probably shouldn’t have commented because my typing skills are rubbish. I’m going off prior experience not categorized traits.

Image-orientation is a trait of the Feeling or Emotion triad, 2,3,4. But the MBTI type is INFJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She does look a bit like an INFJ that I know (9, I think). Her gaze is very intense though, cutting even. That's why I thought INTJ. Pretty distinct hazy Ni eyes though.

I was thinking the big eyes are a clue to her type. I agree with you about the INTJ's intensity of focus. I've been subjected to it quite a few times, where I feel like I'm being scrutinized.