• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Academic Survey

Academic678

Hello I am a student at University and I am collecting data on Big-5, type indicator, and cluster B personality characteristics. The IRB and the Human consent pages are in included in the link. At the end of data collection I will be giving away amazon gift cards. The information is on the last page. I appreciate anyone willing to take the time. The average response time is around 15 minutes. Thank you again.

Personality Survey

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You only want college students to respond, yes?

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait, do you have to be diagnosed with a Cluster B Personality Disorder to take the survey? Or do you just have to have at least Cluster B-like traits?