• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why do i feel like I am not compatible with anyone

zainab

Hi, I am an INFJ, and I dont really have a friend with whom i can literally share everything, they seem to misunderstand me sometimes, and yes i get it I am not that open, very private person. They are really amazing and sweet people, but i dont feel like there is a strong bonding present. And sometimes i feel left out in a conversation.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Need more info.

It's really hard to tell from three sentences and one post tbh.

Though from what you have written it does sound like you are hanging out with people who aeren't the best? How many people do you know? Maybe expand your circle or try hanging out with other people until you meet the right group. Trial and error.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Do you share any interests with your circle of friends?

Amberiat

Infinity
Maybe you should try reaching out to them more and try learning how to properly express you thoughts and feelings, this helps avoid misunderstandings.

Why do you think you're being left out? Do people simply forget that you are there? If so, try talking more, being more assertive. Do you feel like you have nothing useful to contribute to the conversations? That could mean your interests and the groups interests are different, which inevitably causes a separation from the group, best solution in this case would be seeking people that share your interests.