• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Your High School MBTI Personality

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here’s Who You Were In High School Based On Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type

INTP
"You were a less stereotypical nerd. You were smart but didn’t much care for the way most subjects were taught and chose to skip school quite a bit. The social scene didn’t much interest you, save for a few friends who you sat with at lunch and talked Star Wars with. You pretty much just rode high school out, earning decent grades with minimal effort and frustrating teachers with your consistent refusal to ‘apply yourself.’"

I was "smart" (whatever that means), but having intuition is problematic in classes where methodology is taught. I could solve most algebra problems in my head, but the teacher wanted us to show our work. And too often I would make some stupid error.

I had one friend in high school. But I was too naive to see that he's bisexual. He also hung out with this other kid and I suspect they were being gay together while keeping it on the down-low. I'm told now, by the guy who lived next to him in high school, that he was raped a lot by some step-cousins at the ages of maybe 9 - 12.

If I wanted to apply myself to studies I would get good grades. Or I could let my grades lapse. I didn't care much one way or the other.

I didn't sit around at lunch talking about Star Wars.

Correction: I had two friends in high school.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
INTP
You were a less stereotypical nerd. You were smart but didn’t much care for the way most subjects were taught and chose to skip school quite a bit. The social scene didn’t much interest you, save for a few friends who you sat with at lunch and talked Star Wars with. You pretty much just rode high school out, earning decent grades with minimal effort and frustrating teachers with your consistent refusal to ‘apply yourself.’

Exactly me, except substitute Star Wars talk for video games and music.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP

You were either the class clown or the drama geek, possibly both. You had a strange, disjointed friend group that ranged from total nerds to reigning socialites and mostly you just floated around. You couldn't wait to finish high school and go do your gap year in Zimbabwe, which you talked about pretty unceasingly.

I was a marching band geek so I guess that's related. I wasn't class clown though. I was goofy but it was more of in a cute, pesky little sister way.

The social group description is so accurate though. I've always been a bit of a drifter socially.

Never did a gap year although that does sound like something I'd do.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ

You were a stereotypical nerd. You took advanced placement everything and consistently achieved straight As. You didn’t have much time for the politics or drama of high school because you were busy preparing your application for Harvard, which you got into by the end of your junior year. High school was a largely uninteresting time for you and you regarded it only as a means to the end of higher education.

I will neither confirm nor deny any of this.

INFP

You were a bookworm. You could be found on the fringes of the social scene, hanging out with emo or hipster kids and daydreaming through most of your classes. You weren’t a huge fan of high school because it didn’t provide you with ample opportunity to express yourself. You knew that once you got into the real world it’d be your chance to shine.

Bookworm: Yes

Hung out with: Punks, Goths, Metalheads, Hippies

Daydreaming through classes: Yes unless the subject interested me then I tried to pay attention

Disliked high school: Very much especially when I realized it was mostly a rehash of junior high and really just to keep you out of trouble for 4 more years

Real world shininess: I make a few people happy and that’s what matters to me

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I mmm...couldn’t decide except that I was definitely no high school jock in the stereotypical sense, I played on the varsity tennis team haha. I’m going to go with “all” except for ESTP. Can I do that?

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do I... count?

Job: Student???

Company: High School

The description seems accurate once you skip over the cool and parties part! :'')

You were the quiet, artistic kid with awesome taste in music. Social status wasn’t your greatest concern but you were just alternative enough to be considered cool and got invited to all the right parties. You were known for always bringing a blunt and for being surprisingly insightful.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I mmm...couldn’t decide except that I was definitely no high school jock in the stereotypical sense, I played on the varsity tennis team haha. I’m going to go with “all” except for ESTP. Can I do that?

Yes, and I can see why - ENFPs are the emotional chameleons of the MBTI.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was something between the INTP and ENFP descriptions.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quite accurate for me.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP comes closest

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
These... well in my high school we were all class A students (20 in class) and we had capable teachers so I didn't have problems with idiots. :D

ENFJ
You were the valedictorian. You were well-liked, high-achieving, head of several social committees and you probably planned prom. You were the person everyone else’s moms asked them why they couldn’t be more like. :wubbie:

ISTJ
You were probably the hall monitor. Sticking to the rules was your jam and you consistently achieved straight A’s through hard work, dedication and diligence. Once you memorized basic social protocol you got on okay with your peers but never cared to get too involved in the social scene. You were over high school by your sophomore year and couldn’t wait to be around levelheaded adults in the real world.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely true about floating between social groups. I went to a private school and we had a small class of like ~130 or so which made it easier to get to know more people. I only went two years so I got a nice fresh start at the perfect time. No one bullied me or made fun of me for being weird. I could just be me. One of th few times I’ve felt accepted by a large group of people.

I was more of a minor class clown. And not a drama geek :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm. I relate to these parts...

ENFP You had a strange, disjointed friend group that ranged from total nerds to reigning socialites and mostly you just floated around. You couldn’t wait to finish high school
Yep.

ENFJ You were the person everyone else’s moms asked them why they couldn’t be more like.
This was so annoying, and mostly when it was the parents of some kid who I wasn't close friends with because it felt like Great, now soandso really won't like me. Argh.

INFJ You got straight A’s, but that was a given. When you were not in band practice you could be found reading alone in the library, wearing an “I <3 Nerds” t-shirt and eyeing up the hot ENTP.
I was not in band, but I did spend much time in the library, and there may have been an ENTP involved...

INFP You were a bookworm. You could be found on the fringes of the social scene, hanging out with emo or hipster kids and daydreaming through most of your classes. You weren’t a huge fan of high school because it didn’t provide you with ample opportunity to express yourself. You knew that once you got into the real world it’d be your chance to shine.
Hipster was not a thing when I was in high school, but otherwise, yep, fairly accurate.