• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyping, how and why?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Mistype can happen because other type you wrongly and you accept that and could even worse, you decide to behave like the type description. You may not identify yourself correctly yet accepted your type as you.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
I mistyped myself as INTJ . Funny enough in those cheap internet tests i always get Ni higher than Ne and Fi higher than Fe. But i was always thinking internally to reach those conclusions and my Fe is just something i don't need to think.

Probabily the closer i can type myself is INTP 5w4 but now I'm just a Fool which is pretty accurate.

rav3n

I've come to the conclusion that it's the journey that matters, not the type which would be the destination. Once you know who you are, you won't need the type identity crutch.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Gate keeping I wager plays a big role in mistyping... :shrug:

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Prego-anante?

Sure Ive got better things to do than try to steal ego waffles id try for more but im just not feeling as super for ego as I was once. And so like these clocks I melt.