• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diagramming The Functions and Inner Processes

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I seriously don’t know why this isn’t a thread already, but words can suck, they really can. (I’m super excited about this thread idea btw so ignore the impending “amazing”s and “fantastic”s) I know I best learn and understand concepts by visualizing processes through diagrams and visual relationships in a black 3D mental space. Color can be present. But it’s mostly black and white for me with gradations in between.

Anyways, many of us moan and complain of how functions and function dynamics are described around the Internet, SO! Omg...screw words. Let’s draw and sketch out these internal mental processes. And please please PLEASE, if you can, I am interested in how YOU understand your mental processes at play. Don’t just translate the internet garbage into visual form, please? Don’t worry about your diagram coming off incorrect or someone saying, “that’s not Ni!”. I’m curious to see how you personally, understand and know your inner mental processes and the functions/function dynamics you attach to those processes.

I have a diagram in mind of something I’d like to post up, but won’t get to it till later, but I wanted to get this thread out there before the thought escapes me.

I realize now, I never actually said “amazing” or “fantastic” despite offering a warning for them, but I’m sure you all could sense their presence within my words :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ni - an amazingly fantastic process :D

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ni - an amazingly fantastic process :D

NO! :nono: Words SUCK remember? I wanna see pretty pictures and diagrams. Words in accordance with these images are allowed, for further clarification purposes only. Thank ya! :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NO! :nono: Words SUCK remember? I wanna see pretty pictures and diagrams. Words in accordance with these images are allowed, for further clarification purposes only. Thank ya! :D

:hug: