• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] intjs and infps?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
i was watching a video on erik thor were he speaks on the two different subtypes of the intj,and the one subtype is the infp and the other subtype is the estj,the estj subtype is very focused and driven in there goals,while the infp subtype is more chilike,free spirited into there hobbies..ect
now in high school and even in primrary school my close friends were always intjs,with the infp subtype.i always connected to intjs,me and my intj friend in high school were very childish,throwing paper balls,but we could also speak to each other about deep things,like following the crowd ect...we both were realy into soccer,and in primary school also the intj friend i had would have so much fun,we would pretend to go fetch something at the head office,then run into the library and play cricket with paper balls lool.good times.
so intjs whats your opinions on this?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Absolutely perfect. Mr. Chado.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never heard of "subtypes" before.. now that you mention it, this clarifies a lot.