• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would a Se-dom with high IQ and shit physique look like?

Ely

Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Imagine an Se-dom with a high IQ, and a body that just wasn't built for playing sports or doing extreme sports. Imagine serious injuries, crippling allergies/asthma or whatever. How would you differentiate such a person from an ENTP?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Imagine an Se-dom with a high IQ, and a body that just wasn't built for playing sports or doing extreme sports. Imagine serious injuries, crippling allergies/asthma or whatever. How would you differentiate such a person from an ENTP?

Into doing drugs, maybe? You know, actually, that may be a more ENTP thing.

Its better to think in terms of the Big 5 model rather than MBTI and to consider each variable by itself:

I/E=Extroversion
S/N=Openess to Experience
T/F=Agreeableness
P/J= Concientiousness (think work ethic)
New 5th Variable is Neurotism, which is how well somebody handles stress and negative emotion (This 5th variable explains why people of the same type are so different). High neurotism is shown in modified MBTI as R for "Reactive" and Low Neurotism is denoted as "C" for "Calm"

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
So we are talk about ENTP and ESTP with high IQ

ENTP will think about possibility that he is introvert at least 10 times per day.
ESTP won't.

ESTP will take every challenge no matter how stupid it is.
ENTP won't

ESTP will be probably more grounded - industrial. Looks like dom Te because of his/her leadership tendencies. probably 8w7 (key genius -> Se himself as center)
ENTP will be more into science , inventor , ethical , independent and global achiever - for humanity. he will be probably 7w6 (key genius -> Ne bigger then himself)

ENTP will look weird (introverted) , shoes problem included :D (my problem also) , he/she doesn't cere about about his/her appearance at all. :shrug:
ESTP will look like just any normal guy/girl , not shoes problem , very clean and business mind like. :encore:

ENTP will hate this this world but still work for global achievement. Ne thing (not realistic -> global optimistic)
ESTP will hate this world and brake the law for achieve whatever he/she sets in mind Se thing (realistic -> personal optimistic) :)

rav3n

Ne and Se stream of consciousness are different.

Ne: The red rose in the garden is reminiscent of fertility, smelling of summer joy and warm rains.
Se: The red rose is beautiful with distinct petals and velvet to the touch, smelling like apples.

Metis

ENTP will look weird (introverted) , shoes problem included :D (my problem also) , he/she doesn't cere about about his/her appearance at all. :shrug:

That's not true! I tuck my hair into my hood if it's still damp when I leave the house!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENTP global achiever (Ne thing)
ESTP personal achiever (Se thing)

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, interesting question...

Well, I once knew a highly intelligent ESTP who had some serious health problems. He was into computer programming and the stock market and had in fact written a program for analyzing investments that had made him a very successful guy. While this was something an ENTP might do as well, the ESTP's motivations were different. He told me quite frankly that he wasn't interested in theory for theory's sake but measured the value of his work by its real-world results. He enjoyed the fast-paced, high-risk nature of the stock market and described himself as action-oriented. As an INTP, I observed that he was more of a linear thinker than most people with Ne are. Whereas I and the other NTPs I know freely zoom in and out between the subject currently under discussion and the bigger picture (e.g., how that subject fits into larger trends or overarching theories and so on), the ESTP found that kind of "jumping around" confusing and irrelevant.

For fun, the ESTP enjoyed cooking, playing video games, and driving fast cars. He was a very visual person with a quick reaction time, always alert to his environment.

The truth is Se doms aren't always athletic even when they're not unhealthy. Some just engage their Se in more low-key ways. Come to think of it, I know several who aren't unwell but also aren't very physically active and are rather overweight as a result. Yet they all work in hands-on professions like physical therapy and emergency medical services and enjoy hobbies that demand environmental awareness and quick response time such as car racing and playing video games that simulate car racing, flying, and other speed-oriented activities. ENTPs can work in those fields and enjoy those activities, too, of course, but I've found that more of those I know gravitate toward the arts and the more theoretical end of STEM careers because they're more interested in the process of innovation than in practical application. Unlike the ESTPs I've known, the ENTPs will easily get into discussions about theory for theory's sake and will happily bounce around ideas that don't yet have any real-world implications. In my experience, they are much more likely to start those kinds of conversations than an ESTP is, and they don't tire of them, either.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
That's not true! I tuck my hair into my hood if it's still damp when I leave the house!

Because of their inf Si , ENTP has one problem. They wash their hands but they often FORGET to do it properly. Same with their appearance. They maybe cere about it but they don't do it properly because they FORGET to do it properly. :D

á´…eparted

passages
By looking at their thought patterns and the way they interact with the world. It's independent of intelligence and interests.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
By thought patterns, how they spoke, their interests. Really, talk to them and thought patterns become apparent

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

If the above descriptions are those you typically identify ENTPs by, I’d speculate you’d do better by redirecting your focus elsewhere to find answers to your questions than simply identifying some “anti” ESP from this thread.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, you just turn that that N to the side --> Z then flip it using a mirror --> S.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So we are talk about ENTP and ESTP with high IQ

ENTP will think about possibility that he is introvert at least 10 times per day.
ESTP won't.

ESTP will take every challenge no matter how stupid it is.
ENTP won't

ESTP will be probably more grounded - industrial. Looks like dom Te because of his/her leadership tendencies. probably 8w7 (key genius -> Se himself as center)
ENTP will be more into science , inventor , ethical , independent and global achiever - for humanity. he will be probably 7w6 (key genius -> Ne bigger then himself)

ESTP will look like just any normal guy/girl , not shoes problem , very clean and business mind like. :encore:

ENTP will hate this this world but still work for global achievement. Ne thing (not realistic -> global optimistic)
ESTP will hate this world and brake the law for achieve whatever he/she sets in mind Se thing (realistic -> personal optimistic) :)

Gee... everyone must be wrong about my type!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
miss fortune is very much an ESTP, and I like to think I know her quite well to make such a statement. I could see arguments for ISTP, but ESTP fits best, AND she breaks tons of stereotypes.

I think 2 in her tritype can explain that. :)

tumblr_o49josT0cy1vodgalo1_500.png

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At least, 8w7 suit you. :)

8w9 2w1 7w6

The 9 wing is much more obvious in real life

To the OP... you can tell easiest by the tangibility of the personality... Se doms feel more solid

everdream

MBTI Type
INFJ
Good question. One that come closest to mind is Taylor Swift. Se-doms under overprotective environment can look like that.
Of course they are different from ENTP. Ne doms and Se doms are still very different even when the physical aspects are out of the equation. How their mind work, the way they speak, what pique their interest, etc. would still be vastly distinctive.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Well, Sensation quite literally has nothing to do with playing sports or doing extreme sports - it's merely a sense-perception function that is oriented towards outer-world facts (in the extraverted attitude) as opposed to subjective facts (in the introverted attitude) - and on its own, without any supporting Thinking or Feeling, it possesses no judgment.

Likewise, Intuition has nothing to do with not having a body built for said sports, nor a "high IQ".

So you would distinguish the Extraverted Sensation type from the Extraverted Intuitive type the same way we always do - so, considering they are both Extraverted types - are they oriented more towards observing tangible, real-world facts and data (Sensation), or are they oriented more towards observing possibilities arising from that tangible, real-world facts and data (Intuition).

Internet-MBTI-land stereotypes need not apply.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know what one with low IQ and shit physique looks like