User Tag List

12 Last

Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Default What would a Se-dom with high IQ and shit physique look like?

Imagine an Se-dom with a high IQ, and a body that just wasn't built for playing sports or doing extreme sports. Imagine serious injuries, crippling allergies/asthma or whatever. How would you differentiate such a person from an ENTP?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ely View Post
    Imagine an Se-dom with a high IQ, and a body that just wasn't built for playing sports or doing extreme sports. Imagine serious injuries, crippling allergies/asthma or whatever. How would you differentiate such a person from an ENTP?
    Into doing drugs, maybe? You know, actually, that may be a more ENTP thing.

Its better to think in terms of the Big 5 model rather than MBTI and to consider each variable by itself:

I/E=Extroversion
    S/N=Openess to Experience
    T/F=Agreeableness
    P/J= Concientiousness (think work ethic)
    New 5th Variable is Neurotism, which is how well somebody handles stress and negative emotion (This 5th variable explains why people of the same type are so different). High neurotism is shown in modified MBTI as R for "Reactive" and Low Neurotism is denoted as "C" for "Calm"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

So we are talk about ENTP and ESTP with high IQ

ENTP will think about possibility that he is introvert at least 10 times per day.
    ESTP won't.

ESTP will take every challenge no matter how stupid it is.
    ENTP won't

ESTP will be probably more grounded - industrial. Looks like dom Te because of his/her leadership tendencies. probably 8w7 (key genius -> Se himself as center)
    ENTP will be more into science , inventor , ethical , independent and global achiever - for humanity. he will be probably 7w6 (key genius -> Ne bigger then himself)

ENTP will look weird (introverted) , shoes problem included (my problem also) , he/she doesn't cere about about his/her appearance at all.
    ESTP will look like just any normal guy/girl , not shoes problem , very clean and business mind like.

ENTP will hate this this world but still work for global achievement. Ne thing (not realistic -> global optimistic)
    ESTP will hate this world and brake the law for achieve whatever he/she sets in mind Se thing (realistic -> personal optimistic)
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes Avocado, Ely, Norrsken liked this post

Ne and Se stream of consciousness are different.

Ne: The red rose in the garden is reminiscent of fertility, smelling of summer joy and warm rains.
    Se: The red rose is beautiful with distinct petals and velvet to the touch, smelling like apples.
    Likes Norrsken liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    ENTP will look weird (introverted) , shoes problem included (my problem also) , he/she doesn't cere about about his/her appearance at all.
    That's not true! I tuck my hair into my hood if it's still damp when I leave the house!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

ENTP global achiever (Ne thing)
    ESTP personal achiever (Se thing)
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes Norrsken liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Wow, interesting question...

Well, I once knew a highly intelligent ESTP who had some serious health problems. He was into computer programming and the stock market and had in fact written a program for analyzing investments that had made him a very successful guy. While this was something an ENTP might do as well, the ESTP's motivations were different. He told me quite frankly that he wasn't interested in theory for theory's sake but measured the value of his work by its real-world results. He enjoyed the fast-paced, high-risk nature of the stock market and described himself as action-oriented. As an INTP, I observed that he was more of a linear thinker than most people with Ne are. Whereas I and the other NTPs I know freely zoom in and out between the subject currently under discussion and the bigger picture (e.g., how that subject fits into larger trends or overarching theories and so on), the ESTP found that kind of "jumping around" confusing and irrelevant.

For fun, the ESTP enjoyed cooking, playing video games, and driving fast cars. He was a very visual person with a quick reaction time, always alert to his environment.

The truth is Se doms aren't always athletic even when they're not unhealthy. Some just engage their Se in more low-key ways. Come to think of it, I know several who aren't unwell but also aren't very physically active and are rather overweight as a result. Yet they all work in hands-on professions like physical therapy and emergency medical services and enjoy hobbies that demand environmental awareness and quick response time such as car racing and playing video games that simulate car racing, flying, and other speed-oriented activities. ENTPs can work in those fields and enjoy those activities, too, of course, but I've found that more of those I know gravitate toward the arts and the more theoretical end of STEM careers because they're more interested in the process of innovation than in practical application. Unlike the ESTPs I've known, the ENTPs will easily get into discussions about theory for theory's sake and will happily bounce around ideas that don't yet have any real-world implications. In my experience, they are much more likely to start those kinds of conversations than an ESTP is, and they don't tire of them, either.
    Likes ugghh liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    That's not true! I tuck my hair into my hood if it's still damp when I leave the house!
    Because of their inf Si , ENTP has one problem. They wash their hands but they often FORGET to do it properly. Same with their appearance. They maybe cere about it but they don't do it properly because they FORGET to do it properly.
    ===Logical Crusader===

Likes Metis, Avocado liked this post

By looking at their thought patterns and the way they interact with the world. It's independent of intelligence and interests.
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

By thought patterns, how they spoke, their interests. Really, talk to them and thought patterns become apparent