First 12

Potential is My Addiction Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ely View Post
    Imagine an Se-dom with a high IQ, and a body that just wasn't built for playing sports or doing extreme sports. Imagine serious injuries, crippling allergies/asthma or whatever. How would you differentiate such a person from an ENTP?
    If the above descriptions are those you typically identify ENTPs by, I’d speculate you’d do better by redirecting your focus elsewhere to find answers to your questions than simply identifying some “anti” ESP from this thread.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes RadicalDoubt, lunalum liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ely View Post
    Imagine an Se-dom with a high IQ, and a body that just wasn't built for playing sports or doing extreme sports. Imagine serious injuries, crippling allergies/asthma or whatever. How would you differentiate such a person from an ENTP?
    Well, you just turn that that N to the side --> Z then flip it using a mirror --> S.
    Likes lunalum, Dreamer liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    So we are talk about ENTP and ESTP with high IQ

ENTP will think about possibility that he is introvert at least 10 times per day.
    ESTP won't.

ESTP will take every challenge no matter how stupid it is.
    ENTP won't

ESTP will be probably more grounded - industrial. Looks like dom Te because of his/her leadership tendencies. probably 8w7 (key genius -> Se himself as center)
    ENTP will be more into science , inventor , ethical , independent and global achiever - for humanity. he will be probably 7w6 (key genius -> Ne bigger then himself)

ENTP will look weird (introverted) , shoes problem included (my problem also) , he/she doesn't cere about about his/her appearance at all.
    ESTP will look like just any normal guy/girl , not shoes problem , very clean and business mind like.

ENTP will hate this this world but still work for global achievement. Ne thing (not realistic -> global optimistic)
    ESTP will hate this world and brake the law for achieve whatever he/she sets in mind Se thing (realistic -> personal optimistic)
    Gee... everyone must be wrong about my type!
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post
    Gee... everyone must be wrong about my type!
    At least, 8w7 suit you.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

At least, 8w7 suit you.
    miss fortune is very much an ESTP, and I like to think I know her quite well to make such a statement. I could see arguments for ISTP, but ESTP fits best, AND she breaks tons of stereotypes.
    Likes Norexan, miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    miss fortune is very much an ESTP, and I like to think I know her quite well to make such a statement. I could see arguments for ISTP, but ESTP fits best, AND she breaks tons of stereotypes.
    I think 2 in her tritype can explain that.

Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

At least, 8w7 suit you.
    8w9 2w1 7w6

The 9 wing is much more obvious in real life

To the OP... you can tell easiest by the tangibility of the personality... Se doms feel more solid
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett
    Likes Metis liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    derp

Good question. One that come closest to mind is Taylor Swift. Se-doms under overprotective environment can look like that.
    Of course they are different from ENTP. Ne doms and Se doms are still very different even when the physical aspects are out of the equation. How their mind work, the way they speak, what pique their interest, etc. would still be vastly distinctive.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Well, Sensation quite literally has nothing to do with playing sports or doing extreme sports - it's merely a sense-perception function that is oriented towards outer-world facts (in the extraverted attitude) as opposed to subjective facts (in the introverted attitude) - and on its own, without any supporting Thinking or Feeling, it possesses no judgment.

Likewise, Intuition has nothing to do with not having a body built for said sports, nor a "high IQ".

So you would distinguish the Extraverted Sensation type from the Extraverted Intuitive type the same way we always do - so, considering they are both Extraverted types - are they oriented more towards observing tangible, real-world facts and data (Sensation), or are they oriented more towards observing possibilities arising from that tangible, real-world facts and data (Intuition).

Internet-MBTI-land stereotypes need not apply.

Armchair Explorer Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I know what one with low IQ and shit physique looks like