• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ranking the 16 personalities

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Me-

And then all other types.

Everyone is going to protest at the making of this thread just so you know. Gunna get a lot of ‘not type relateds’ thrown at you.

Ill give you an answer though because well. You are new and the whole ‘up in arms about how typology is only a system and shouldnt be used to box anyone in’ is kind of discouraging if you are actually trying to understand patterns and yeah. Even when patterns might not always be strong. Anyways.

Sorry for the prologue. And Im not really criticizing or being snarky or anything, Ive just seen enough of these threads to feel pretty houdini like in my predictions and this just- will likely eventually happen (though some might want to prove me wrong... I dunno... maybe my calling out the prediction will change what would have been predicted)

Anyways. I sound snarkier here than I meant to and me continuing to talk isnt making it any better soooo

INTP
INTJ
ISTJ
INFP
ENTP
ENFP
ISTP
ISFP
INFJ
ISFJ
ESTJ
ENTJ
ESTP
ESFP
ESFJ
ENFJ

The beginning part of the list where I have the ENXPs going before the ISXPs is the part I think is most interchangeable.

But yes. There are lots of aspects that make this... LESS type related.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
any type but mine, intp...

that-kid-is-too-cool-for-school-224590.jpg

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm the least nerdy?
welp, back to the drawing board...

oknJ

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
1w9
Why is ENFJ below ESFJ and ESFP, in my experience the extroverted sf's tend to be a lot less "geeky" than the extroverted nf's