First 12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    You are totally wrong , Te/Fi egotistical behaviors with limited knowledge ( only can think a few point of view ) ... yeah they are the "time-bomb"( they rate themself higher than they actually are ) and far from stable ( maybe in you world xD , 3rd and 4rd Fi is just hard to deal 'cause they can't think more than themself ).

Ti/Fe is Selfness with far more big picture ( it's not about me , it's about the group ) . I'm an intp so my Fe is like Fi really xDD , the order can change the global point of view .

No. You are talk about ExTP then. Ti/Fe not Te/Fi. I know Te/Fi how looks like because I have seen these functions before mbti.

"time-bomb" is Fe/Ti and Te/Fi is "stability" of that "time-bomb"
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

That is not how trans people feel.

As for typology, I won't take too much stock in it. Base your identity on something more useful.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    No. You are talk about ExTP then.
    Unhealthy INTJ and ENTJ aren't far from that xDD .

Well , i have seen those funtions too ... my father is Intj and my grandfather was Entj .
    And i can abstract alot more than them with a more "logical " point of view and far more emotional stable ( They were pretty smart tho and my grandfather did a ton of money ) .
    Isfj are more emotional stable than Intp , intj and entj there is not doubt.

And man... 3rd and 4rd Fi is the definition of narcissist behaviour and just following a narrow point of view , just read what people think about Entj and Intj :S .

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense;2985510

And man... [U
    3rd and 4rd Fi is the definition of narcissist [/U]behaviour and just following a narrow point of view , just read what people think about Entj and Intj :S .

Again NO. Narcissistic (HUGE EGO) are mostly ExxP types ENTP ESTP ESFP (especially this ones because they often unleash their super-ego ENTJ) who are mistypes themselves as xNTJ. And INTJ of course CAN BE narcissistic but just because of Ni(imagination)-Fi(feelings).

Again...
    Fe/Ti -> expressing rage -> unstable (express feelings Fe > look for rationalize them Ti) -> stability ONLY works as long dom Si/Ni control situation
    Te/Fi -> inner rage clocking -> stable because of Fi ( objective world Te > Te controls and mastering> know feelings Fi) -> shields of Ni/Si control. DOUBLE CONTROL.

You have to see first priority of functions.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    Fool

Again NO. Narcissistic (HUGE EGO) are mostly ExxP types ENTP ESTP ESFP (especially this ones because they often unleash their super-ego ENTJ) who are mistypes themselves as xNTJ. And INTJ of course CAN BE narcissistic but just because of Ni(imagination)-Fi(feelings).

Again...
    Fe/Ti -> expressing rage -> unstable (express feelings Fe > look for rationalize them Ti) -> stability ONLY works as long dom Si/Ni control situation
    Te/Fi -> inner rage clocking -> stable because of Fi ( objective world Te > Te controls and mastering> know feelings Fi) -> shields of Ni/Si control. DOUBLE CONTROL.

You have to see first priority of functions.
    Are you analizing a kid or an adult ? .
    I don't think anger is a natural feeling with Fe users and probabily most adults are gonna act totally different from what you said. 'Cause you know the world need more selfness people around.

But i can see good points ... Instead of Time-bomb i would call Te/Fi molotov every days with huge larges bombs every now and then xDD.

And please , Intj and Entj are Narcissist:

1. a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish.
    2. Psychoanalysis . a person who suffers from narcissism, deriving erotic gratification from admiration of his or her own physical or mental attributes.
    3. an exceptional interest in or admiration for oneself, esp one's physical appearance
    4. sexual satisfaction derived from contemplation of one's own physical or mental endowments

Ok you just have 3 xDD , almost narcissist would be correct.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Are you analizing a kid or an adult ? .
    I don't think anger is a natural feeling with Fe users and probabily most adults are gonna act totally different from what you said. 'Cause you know the world need more selfness people around.

Ok you just have 3 xDD , almost narcissist would be correct.
    First of all...
    I think you are all get wrong. Or you one of these who think XNTJ can control their Se?
    To expect from ENTJ to CERE or have full ability of their Se (IMAGE) is the SAME thing when you want to expect from INTJ to care about empathy or have an ability of Fi from IXFP. This is the cascade system. Like a domino. Like a prey (outer world) hunted by some predator (dominate function). When predator is fed then come all others animals and at the end when there is only left rotten meat from the bones vultures or anima comes in. Or you expect to first come vultures on prey?

Second
    ENTJ doesn't suffered from narcissistic behavior at all. Those ENTJ who are narcissist are some ExxPs type 3 or type 8.

Third:
    You clearly does not understand need of Fi don't you? It is not we are selfish it is your expectation that one person have to be your babysitter. Fi does not demand something from others like a child. Fi understands. ENTJ also naturally posses high EQ and high awareness (this INTJ only). So when we judge about something or someone, trust me we are usually correct.

And finally:

Te/Fi(IxTJ) or Fe/Ti(IxFJ)?
    -they have their advantages.
    -they have their weaknesses.
    ===Logical Crusader===

How the fuck Te/Fi is superior to Ti/Fe?
    It's not. And I'm Te/Fi. It's what you do with it that matters.
    Who, if not you. When, if not now.

Likes Metis liked this post

MBTI
    Fool

First of all...
    I think you are all get wrong. Or you one of these who think XNTJ can control their Se?
    To expect from ENTJ to CERE or have full ability of their Se (IMAGE) is the SAME thing when you want to expect from INTJ to care about empathy or have an ability of Fi from IXFP. This is the cascade system. Like a domino. Like a prey (outer world) hunted by some predator (dominate function). When predator is fed then come all others animals and at the end when there is only left rotten meat from the bones vultures or anima comes in. Or you expect to first come vultures on prey?

Second
    ENTJ doesn't suffered from narcissistic behavior at all. Those ENTJ who are narcissist are some ExxPs type 3 or type 8.

Third:
    You clearly does not understand need of Fi don't you? It is not we are selfish it is your expectation that one person have to be your babysitter. Fi does not demand something from others like a child. Fi understands. ENTJ also naturally posses high EQ and high awareness (this INTJ only). So when we judge about something or someone, trust me we are usually correct.

And finally:

Te/Fi(IxTJ) or Fe/Ti(IxFJ)?
    -they have their advantages.
    -they have their weaknesses.

1. Man is ok , Not seeing the flaws in your personalities is normal ... of course we improve , everything else is an excuse.

2. Yeah maybe not Entj , arrogant is more accurate tho you don't seem like that .

3. This is funny , can you define high Eq and high awareness ?. I guess you are confusing having high self-esteem with that .

Your mind is just a frame and you are using that to reach a conclusion ... that is very Entjish xDD.

Again .... Entj and Intj love to be right . My father is an Intj and he is a very good father ... But come on man , I always tend to be correct in logic stuff and as you said he is very fast to judge meanwhile i analize more data than him and mine is usually more correct.

Or my mind frame is playing with me..xDD.
    Likes Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

1. Man is ok , Not seeing the flaws in your personalities is normal ... of course we improve , everything else is an excuse.

2. Yeah maybe not Entj , arrogant is more accurate tho you don't seem like that .

3. This is funny , can you define high Eq and high awareness ?. I guess you are confusing having high self-esteem with that .

Your mind is just a frame and you are using that to reach a conclusion ... that is very Entjish xDD.

Again .... Entj and Intj love to be right . My father is an Intj and he is a very good father ... But come on man , I always tend to be correct in logic stuff and as you said he is very fast to judge meanwhile i analize more data than him and mine is usually more correct.

Or my mind frame is playing with me..xDD.

INTJ are very self aware about theirselves (introspective) but because of their ter Fi they use self-awerness for "you don't understand" thing. So they can have narcissistic personalty disorder. ENTJ don't have this problem (inf Fi) but they can for the sake "do right thing" (doing ter Se comes first) to develop sadistic personality disorder.

Arrogance is more ENTP trait. Lead by omnipotence of Ne , subjective thinking (Ti) and ter Fe they often as (xSTP as well) try to be objective which is why you can misunderstood them with ENTJ, epecially if they are type 8.

That is about all fathers.
    ===Logical Crusader===