• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] In what ways do you defy your type?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Needing a lot of alone time for an extravert.

I don't think it is that strange. Really, it depends on the sort of people you know. I do get VERY bored and depressed when alone for too long. But I am also surrounded by people who, while so much better than most of my previous, immature and toxic AF nerdy friends, are still infected with the what I call "Internet syndrome" ( They argue about any stupid shit 24/7) and I find that tiring and depressing.

rav3n

At this point in my life, I'm disinterested in roles of authority.

Citron

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Honestly, I sometimes feel like I'm more assertive than a type 9w1 is supposed to be, but it's because I'm also INFP and if something is against my values I most certainly will stand up for it. If you disregard stereotypes, it does make sense. If I really feel for something or care about something, I can also be a good leader.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not living in an ivory tower preoccupied with judging others while scraping a plan after a plan concerning world domination. Social etiquette and forms of social interaction is something I enjoy. I am not as calm as other INTJ's are as well, for I can go to calm from batshit furious in a split second.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do I defy my type? Anytime I identify an ENFP 4w5 on the street, I spit on them in contempt.