• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Help] Can't figure out my MBTI type?

Muhammadov

Hey Guys ..
so i was doing this MBTI Personality Test for some time now
most of the time i get contradicting results (INTP,INTJ, even ISTJ,
i think that it has to do with my mood maybe?
or i’m just not honest enough?.. i can’t figure it out

but i have to say that i have anxiety so
sometimes when i feel relaxed/spontaneous and not worried about a single thing (which almost impossible)
i get INTP every time! :huh:, and when i feel worry,overwhelmed and anxious i get INTJ!!

EDIT:
my cognitive functions results

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (20%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (100%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (85%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (70%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (75%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (45%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (80%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - intp

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Towards those results you are unlikely to be INTJ, since you Te is very bad and your Fi is too strong.

Based on this you are INtP. Therefore you are probably e5 or e6 and you get panic attacks because of that.

Muhammadov

Yeah i think i have function imbalance.
can you explain to me what is e5/e6 types? what is it? and how come it related to my panic attacks?..

Thanks for replay.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
As intp you can think above every other person and any test doesn't make any sense .
I mean intp can understand others point of view quite easily 'cause they can abstract themself from the topic.

DragTV

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP probably

starberry

The problem with trying to find your type with a test is that your answers do change based on your mood (and tests are often easy to manipulate in to the answers we think we are). My advice would be to learn more about the cognitive functions, it's really the only way to find your type.
One thing you can look at is when they develop. Which cognitive function best represents you as a child? That's likely you primary function. What about you teenage years? Likely your secondary. People seem to get overwhelmed by their third in their twenties.

This sight has worked well for me: Funky MBTI in Fiction * Cognitive Functions

They helped me nail my type, and I've been all over the place for years. I was sure I had Ne or Ni in my top functions, so I kept miss typing as INTJ, ENFJ, ENTP, ENFP. Think about if there is a reason you are attached to being and IxTx.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you get 100% Ti, then INTP is most likely (very few get 100% in anything). So Ne is next at 85%. Fi and Ni being not far behind may push it to INTJ if you get a lower score on Ti another time, but that doesn't mean much (especially, as stated, if Te is so low; you would get ISFP before INTJ; Te is so low because Ti is so high); it's Ti hands down, and Ne.

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're INTP, congrats!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Honestly tests may be a good starting point but it is better to study the cognitive functions and learn what the functions mean. Mood CAN actually altar results too I will tell you that. I usually get INTJ, ISTJ, INFJ such for actual MBTI tests but I am not those types.

If you study the functions and stacks you'll see how emotional things can actually altar how the functions work. Also someone with anxiety is not necessarily an E6. :)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTP with demon activity. Keep gowning.

Grejta

MBTI Type
ENFJ