• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The first MBTI you typed as VS your real type....

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I score as INFJ repeatedly.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I typed as ISTJ for many years. I think I'm on the Se/Ni axis though. Not completely sure of my type right now.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
First typed as INFP some years back, still type as INFP now. My first test result ever was ISFP technically, but I wasn't into typology enough at the time to go around saying, "I'm an ISFP, hii." INFP was the first thing I really labeled myself as.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tend to get INFJ on tests a lot, but INFP seems more accurate. I'm right on the line J-P dichotomy wise.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
INTP, which led to me joining INTPc what feels like a lifetime ago. It didn't take long for me to realize that I wasn't really INTP...I don't think like those weirdos. ;)
What is my "real" type? I've tested ENFP in the past, but I don't think that's right either. I most often test ENTJ, which is why it's in my profile, but who really knows what my "real" type is? I certainly don't because it's all just arbitrary, subjective, and serves no real purpose other than providing another way to put people in boxes.

yubitzu

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I first typed as INFJ,then as INFP and finally after a few years and lots and lots of reading I got to my true type,ENFP.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So I first typed as ExTJ back in 2017

Now while I'm not sure on my type, I go off socionics models and definitions. I'm pretty sure I'm an ENTx of some kind. The two types have their function dimensions the same but the valued functions of each are different. I thought ENFJ but judging by my interactions with other types, me as inferior/1D Ti really makes zero fucking sense and it is more likely I got one of the axis' wrong.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ back in 2013-ish? Surprisingly I wasn't super off with my first mistype, if only I hadn't gotten stuck with intuitive bias

anNE_cognito

MBTI Type
NeNe
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took the mbti for the first time when I was a college freshman and I got INFJ; my professor was ecstatic and singled me out in front of the class; I was horrified because all my friends, and the guy I liked, got extroverted types. For years, I won’t say how many, I told everyone I was INFJ. Kept taking tests online, and getting varied results (usually INFJ, sometimes INFP or INTP or ENFP). This past summer, after studying the cognitive functions, I typed myself as ENFP. Am not completely sure about it, the other day I almost had myself convinced that I’m ISFP (I wish). For the time being, I’ll stick with ENFP. But every few days I start to think about it again, and start to consider the possibility that I might be another type entirely. We’ll see what happens.