• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most feely thinker and most thinking feeler

rav3n

Most feely T is either INTJ or ENTP. Most thinky feeler would be INFJ.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thinker IXFJ ter Ti -> appear cold but warm inside , have a hard time to express their emtions
Feeler EXTP ter Fe -> appear warm but cold inside , can understand people well and very flexible.

rav3n

Feeling = values premised decision-making
Thinking = logic premised decision-making

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
The MBTI doesn't really gauge certain types as having a values preference. All types typically have a strong values preference. In fact, our values are typically of predominant concern > over logic. And so, the terms Feelings, Values, Judging, were never meant to be taken literally.

If you want the literal definition of F it's "Empathy-Based Judgement": http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/thinking-or-feeling.htm

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
First of all it would probably be a Dom perceving type since that would mean balanced thinking and feeling meaning that nether thinking or feeling are inferior. Then E type plays a part as some will make one look more T or F like for instance an ENTP 269 will probably be a very Fish version while an ISFJ 531 will look very Tish.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's also "informing/directing", which is the social aspect of "people vs task focus".
Most Thinking types are "directive" (the old "dry" of humor temperament), except for NTP's (light and airy extraverted iNtuition seems to override the T in this case)
Most Feeling types are "informing", except for the NFJ's (the more "dry" introverted iNtuition seems to override the F in this case).

These seem to be the types often struggling with T/F the most.
Between the two types for each group, INFJ and ENTP will have the opposite T/F as tertiary, and so it may be more visible, especially in the male INFJ and female ENTP.
On the other hand, INTP's social temperament (INP) can be either Phlegmatic or Supine, and Supine will definitely seem more "feely", while Phlegmatic will yield the stereotypical "take 'em or leave 'em" attitude. So some INTP's might seem more feelerish than the often fiery ENTP's.
ENFJ will be Choleric (ENJ "In Charge"), which may seem more T-like on the surface in some respects.

Lead Guitar Wankery

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The answer seems more individual than type-based: whoever has the most balanced T vs. F scores.

equinoxx

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In my experience, ENTPs are the most feel-y and INFJs are the most think-y.

But it really depends on the person.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
First of all it would probably be a Dom perceving type since that would mean balanced thinking and feeling meaning that nether thinking or feeling are inferior. Then E type plays a part as some will make one look more T or F like for instance an ENTP 269 will probably be a very Fish version while an ISFJ 531 will look very Tish.

59eca9fd9851c.jpeg

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most thinking feeler would be INFP
Most feeling thinker would be ESTJ

Based on Jung and personal experience.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Going by experience, I'd say INFJ for the most thinker-y and ENTP for the most feeler-y. I think it depends on a lot of things though. You could argue that ESTP is just as feely as ENTP because they both have tertiary Fe, but it doesn't feel that way to me. Somehow, the Fi polr in ESTPs seems more obvious than it is in ENTPs. I suppose it's the Se domness, and the beta quadra. Ne/Si valuers do seem to have a more "fluid" vibe to me, and ENTP is alpha so it'd make sense they'd present more feeler-esque in hopes of a more lighthearted environment. I've noticed this in ISFJs too-INFJs I claimed as the most thinker-y feelers and it's easy to mistake them for INTJs to me but ISFJs I don't have a problem with mistaking them for ISTJs. Besides them being alphas, my theory is that Si seems to work better with Fe in the efforts of creating a cozy environment, while Ni-Ti often work so well together making someone really analytical and causing some people to seem like they skip over their functions. And speaking of ISTJs, I'd put them after ENTPs. ISTJs are really easy to spot for me and I don't mistake them for feelers, but the combination of delta, a rather particular and brooding quadra combined with tertiary Fi and just pure introversion make them seem rather feeler-y to me.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think enneatype plays into this quite a bit.

I would say INFJ and INFP 5s are the “thinkiest” feelers.

INTJ 4s are probably the “feeliest” thinkers.

Objective Personality might also explain. NeFe and SeFe EXTPs will probably be more “feely” than NeTi and SeTi EXTPs. NiTi INFJs may seem “thinkier”. Just to name some examples. Any type with dual judging (EXXP, IXXJ) may be more difficult to distinguish as they might bounce back and forth between the T and F functions

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ Seems like the most 'Thinker' feeler to me, not sure about the latter though, probably INTJ.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ Seems like the most 'Thinker' feeler to me, not sure about the latter though, probably INTJ.
ENTPs can easily rival us with that as they develop more comfort and proficiency with Fe.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tend to agree on the INFJ being the most "thinky" feeler. They have Ti in tertiary position and often develop that trait, and they also tend to have a much more reserved exterior.

I probably lean towards ENTP as the most "feely" thinkers, they're reaching out, engaging socially more often than not, expressive. Ne is more ebullient than T in first position. It's really interesting to compare ENFP and ENTP, as ENTP might be more easy going (they are just playing with ideas and can be rather rogue-ish), where it's more common for ENFP to have particular values that they fight for and can come off more sharp-edged and values-obvious because of it. But the easy-going nature of ENTP cushions their thinking process.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^I would concur with that.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I haven't changed my mind about what I said about ENTP being the most feelery thinker and INFJ the most thinkery feeler. Just a random observation-I've noticed with ISFJ females, they don't really present as thinkery to me. Even with developed Ti, the Ti-ness seems to present in a more bookwormish side, and works together with Ne to create a nerdy, whimsical side. They are still obviously feelers to me though, nerdiness doesn't change that. I'm thinking of characters like Sailor Mercury and Sheska from FMA, and there was a girl from high school like that-quiet, gentle, had her nose stuck in the book, wore long skirts, was inquisitive about nature and homey things. We weren't close, but she was one of my favorite examples of an ISFJ that I've actually met in real life. ISFJ men though, they are quite thinkery to me. It's not hard and fast, but a lot of ISFJ men are just heavy on the Ti-Si and not so much Ne and Fe, and you wonder if they're INTP until you realized they don't have much Ne at all. Too grounded, too no-nonsense. too comfort seeking. Also, it's interesting everyone's said ENTP for most feely thinker but not ENFP for most thinkery feeler. But it does make sense, Te seems to amplify Fi a lot. I noticed ENFPs tend to push their Fi onto others more, while Fi doms they can do that too but they're more likely to just care about how their values pertain to their perception of the world.