User Tag List

Default What would a nation's political thinking be based off the Myer Briggs types?

What would a nation's political thinking be based off the Myer Briggs types? For instance a thinker nations would act logically and endorse policies because of what works logically while a feeler nations would prize emotions, a if a dictator rose in a nearby nation and was causing human rights violations the thinker might not go to war as war costs too much while a feeler nations would because of what the dictator is doing to his citizens.

MBTI
    NiTe

Eh, just read the definition of Feeler to realize that Thinkers don't belong at the head of politics.

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-p...ing.htm?bhcp=1

The only BS sentence I can detect in that entire article is "Thinkers try to be impersonal, so they won't let their personal wishes influence them." The whole Thinker's dilemma of dealing with people goes like this: "Is there a reason to help others in this situation? I don't see the cost-benefit for me." Logic > Feeling.

Finally, read Paragraph 2 of the article, Sentence 3. If we're talking about the perfect politician, elect Fi doms as the leaders and Fe doms as the executives.
    Gamma | NiTe | INTJ
    I'm more concerned with what an Introverted vs Extroverted Function really is in the human mind, than I am with the mainstream definitions.
    Ni vs Ne [1] | What are Pe, Pi, Je and Ji? [1] | What are Ni and Ne? [1] [2]

There's an old novel about this, I think it was written in the seventies, in which the UK government decides to marshall the entire population by personality typology and what happens after they do it in the middle of the night one night, I cant remember what it was, I found it randomly in one of the old Amazon listmania lists of dystopian fiction which are not accessible or searchable anymore.

And, of course, there's the Divergent cycle of books too. Slightly different but then again I have seen pages or blogs online were people have tried to align the divergent typology with MBTI or enneagram.

Deleted Account

Of course you can.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

To paraphrase someone:

The U.S. is an SJ nation that reveres and wants to be an STP.

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheScotishElephant View Post
    What would a nation's political thinking be based off the Myer Briggs types? For instance a thinker nations would act logically and endorse policies because of what works logically while a feeler nations would prize emotions, a if a dictator rose in a nearby nation and was causing human rights violations the thinker might not go to war as war costs too much while a feeler nations would because of what the dictator is doing to his citizens.
    Questionable, since it can easily go the other way around.

T - Let's smash the dictator now, before it comes to our doors step. As it seems we will even get plenty of support from the locals
    F - I don't know, wars are such a horrible situations. Maybe his own people will kill him if this continues.