Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default What Sensors Think About Intuitives

This forum is overloaded with Intuitives, so I get to read a lot of opinions that Intuitives have of Sensors. It's time to show the other side of the story.

"It is funny because INTPs are their supposed pride and joy, but INTPs are definitely the most retarded of the bunch. That's why we lie to them and tell them they're so smart. When will the Ns get that they're retarded and that's the only reason we let them get away with thinking they're better? You gotta be nice to the kids who ride the short bus, y'know?"

"Because they think they can do stuff sensors apparently can't lol... Damn it! They want you to know it! there are fewer intuitives than sessors and the world has made them feel sooooo different"

"Im not an intuitive but i know NTs wanna make you look like a big jerk cuz that is what they had planned in their head for years. that being said, even if it looks like intuitives has pimples on their head, you're probably the one whose got them, not them and they are prolley gonna get everyoone to laugh at you(INxx are an exception). these are what i call evil schemes!"

I'm waiting for more Sensor comments to post.
    Likes Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

INFJs: very insightful
    ENFJs: don't know any; It'd be unfair of me to comment based solely on a few online encounters.
    INTJs: young ones are frequently irrational; older ones are fine
    ENTJs: don't know any
    INTPs: great people but why do you guys love Dr. Who; it's terrible TV
    ENTPs: probably my favorite intuitive type; brilliant people without the weirdness
    INFPs:
    ENFPs: focus...focus...
    Kim Jong Un's preferred personal pronoun is "dear leader". Just because someone wants to be called "dear leader" doesn't mean that we should respect that wish especially if the individual is an evil asshole.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Meh. People are people. At the end of the day, I don't really care whether someone is a sensor or intuitive, I care about who they are as a person. It's not like typology tells you exactly what to expect from everyone of that type. You can have a Mahatma Ghandi and an Adolf Hitler. For every Albert Einstein, there is an Albert Speer. Being categorized into one of 16 specific types isn't going to change that.
    ~Spec
    Likes The Cat, Norexan, /DG/ liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    INFJs: very insightful
    ENFJs: don't know any; It'd be unfair of me to comment based solely on a few online encounters.
    INTJs: young ones are frequently irrational; older ones are fine
    ENTJs: don't know any
    INTPs: great people but why do you guys love Dr. Who; it's terrible TV
    ENTPs: probably my favorite intuitive type; brilliant people without the weirdness
    INFPs:
    ENFPs: focus...focus...
    I don't like Dr. Who. It is cheaply-made low-budget television and not very entertaining. I like science fiction but it has to be quality stuff.

MBTI
    IXTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I don't like Dr. Who. It is cheaply-made low-budget television and not very entertaining. I like science fiction but it has to be quality stuff.
    I think intuitives can be easily distracted from a topic.
    Likes Population: 1, Boogie man liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by deathwarmedup View Post
    I intended to add more, as I stated in the OP. But it looks like some mod deleted the Facebook thread I stole the comments from!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

I think we may appear easily distracted because we tend to have a broader view. To me it's like,sensors are ground support seeing everything in a very earthy way and we tend to view it from a far out in the galaxy everything is possible way
    Likes purplecakebatter liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

I'm an intuitive, but I sometimes get the sense from some sensors that I can be a bit overwhelming for them. I see that in both my parents and one of my closest friends. They seem to be emotionally and physically exhausted if I accidentally dump too much Ne on them at once. Though, a lot of sensors don't give off this vibe. Maybe I'm just an overwhelming person though. Who knows?
    Likes purplecakebatter liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Don't know why you responded to his question because you're not an intuitive. That's clear as day.

Quote Originally Posted by deathwarmedup View Post
    So are sensors. Especially Se dominants/auxiliaries.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    Don't know why you responded to his question because you're not an intuitive. That's clear as day.

"I am here to discover myself!"

ENTJ domination on INTP. Both of them are 8.

Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.