• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What Sensors Think About Intuitives

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This forum is overloaded with Intuitives, so I get to read a lot of opinions that Intuitives have of Sensors. It's time to show the other side of the story.

"It is funny because INTPs are their supposed pride and joy, but INTPs are definitely the most retarded of the bunch. That's why we lie to them and tell them they're so smart. When will the Ns get that they're retarded and that's the only reason we let them get away with thinking they're better? You gotta be nice to the kids who ride the short bus, y'know?"

"Because they think they can do stuff sensors apparently can't lol... Damn it! They want you to know it! there are fewer intuitives than sessors and the world has made them feel sooooo different"

"Im not an intuitive but i know NTs wanna make you look like a big jerk cuz that is what they had planned in their head for years. that being said, even if it looks like intuitives has pimples on their head, you're probably the one whose got them, not them and they are prolley gonna get everyoone to laugh at you(INxx are an exception). these are what i call evil schemes!"

I'm waiting for more Sensor comments to post.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
INFJs: very insightful
ENFJs: don't know any; It'd be unfair of me to comment based solely on a few online encounters.
INTJs: young ones are frequently irrational; older ones are fine
ENTJs: don't know any
INTPs: great people but why do you guys love Dr. Who; it's terrible TV
ENTPs: probably my favorite intuitive type; brilliant people without the weirdness
INFPs:
ENFPs: focus...focus...

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Meh. People are people. At the end of the day, I don't really care whether someone is a sensor or intuitive, I care about who they are as a person. It's not like typology tells you exactly what to expect from everyone of that type. You can have a Mahatma Ghandi and an Adolf Hitler. For every Albert Einstein, there is an Albert Speer. Being categorized into one of 16 specific types isn't going to change that.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJs: very insightful
ENFJs: don't know any; It'd be unfair of me to comment based solely on a few online encounters.
INTJs: young ones are frequently irrational; older ones are fine
ENTJs: don't know any
INTPs: great people but why do you guys love Dr. Who; it's terrible TV
ENTPs: probably my favorite intuitive type; brilliant people without the weirdness
INFPs:
ENFPs: focus...focus...

I don't like Dr. Who. It is cheaply-made low-budget television and not very entertaining. I like science fiction but it has to be quality stuff.

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like Dr. Who. It is cheaply-made low-budget television and not very entertaining. I like science fiction but it has to be quality stuff.

I think intuitives can be easily distracted from a topic.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I intended to add more, as I stated in the OP. But it looks like some mod deleted the Facebook thread I stole the comments from!

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I think we may appear easily distracted because we tend to have a broader view. To me it's like,sensors are ground support seeing everything in a very earthy way and we tend to view it from a far out in the galaxy everything is possible way

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm an intuitive, but I sometimes get the sense from some sensors that I can be a bit overwhelming for them. I see that in both my parents and one of my closest friends. They seem to be emotionally and physically exhausted if I accidentally dump too much Ne on them at once. Though, a lot of sensors don't give off this vibe. Maybe I'm just an overwhelming person though. Who knows?

Digital Lion

Don't know why you responded to his question because you're not an intuitive. That's clear as day.

So are sensors. Especially Se dominants/auxiliaries.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Don't know why you responded to his question because you're not an intuitive. That's clear as day.

"I am here to discover myself!" :)

ENTJ domination on INTP. Both of them are 8. :)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
My favorite scene. You don't steal a man's work and claim it as your own.

Steve bought project from XEROX. When I buy a car it becomes mine! (Te world - property) Gates stole it. Difference. :)

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think we may appear easily distracted because we tend to have a broader view. To me it's like, sensors are ground support seeing everything in a very earthy way and we tend to view it from far out in the galaxy

My mind is a galaxy. Yes, I agree with this post, I think it sums this thread up.

Sensing vs Pe! U can has, but don't confuse:

SENSOR: Sensors think Ns go off topic too much, especially N primaries, because Ns realize they can take anything to its broader context, then to a broader context, then craftily apply it elsewhere.

PE TYPE: Pe types think Se-inferiors are dumb-asses because we always miss some important detail that happened, we slowly conceptualize over everything that happens in our lives, constantly lost in thought when we should be reacting. Not external percievers by any means, Ni types are slow AF: *constantly conceptualizing/reflecting on something while staring at something else (Se) but not noticing wtf is actually happening.* Ni types miss so much of reality, it's hilarious.

Si primaries ime do the same thing but in reverse: *Wide reactive look like they're in the big picture of the moment, but in reality paying no attention, mulling over all about internal sensate life.*

Yes, don't confuse N with Pi. Si types aren't lost in their minds thinking about the big picture.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um...

.........I try not to think about people in general. :p
I actually prefer to think of them in generalized terms. Much easier than thinking of them specifically.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Is this thread an attempt to start a flame war?

My god, people are dicks. Doesn't matter the type.