• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anywhere to find photos of MBTI types?

Addict_Inquiry

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I've been searching and searching the internet, and cannot seem to find even a single individual photo of someone and their brain type. Is there any existing photo log I may be referred to?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Why can't you take their pictures yourself???? :steam:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been searching and searching the internet, and cannot seem to find even a single individual photo of someone and their brain type. Is there any existing photo log I may be referred to?

I don't know if you are talking about this kind of thing?

MBTI theory doesn't really contain a physiognomic component as far as I know.

Addict_Inquiry

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Well, apparently there is none such component established!

That site's as good as any I've seen, thank you!

P.S. I suspect I will be taking their pictures, though I've only just begun with the MBTI.

And how do they know what the celebrity's type is?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think they guess, I'm not sure I go along with idea that types look alike. Seems to me a whole different set of genes would be involved. Facial expressions may correlate, but that's about it, I'd have said.

They also do typing here.

Welcome, btw.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Well, apparently there is none such component established!

That site's as good as any I've seen, thank you!

P.S. I suspect I will be taking their pictures, though I've only just begun with the MBTI.

I'm pretty sure somebody's guessing, and there's not always agreement amongst people.

Once I was looking for a picture of an ISTJ so I just did a Google Image search for ISTJ and found one! I found an ISTP also.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/bonfire/6487-picture-time-current.html

And lol, brain type?

-CC

afro.gif

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
Someone in Russia did a study on this, and had several photos of Russians of each type. Damned if I can find it now. It was interesting, as there were definitely typical "looks" to the facial expression on the different types.

I just remember that the ESs all looked like really nice, friendly people, and the INs all looked like serial killers. It was awesome.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
If Russian, it likely had something to do with socionics. I know they had a facial recognition test for a while, but the faces weren't photos.

Test your V.I. skills

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah, it was probably socionics. Dang, I wish I could find those photos. It was pretty interesting.
Trouble is, they think everyone (such as celebrities) are different types than Keirsey or Joe Butt do. It's funny.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Trouble is, they think everyone (such as celebrities) are different types than Keirsey or Joe Butt do. It's funny.

YEAH they do. As soon as I saw David Duchovny VI'd as ESTP, I was out of there.