• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What you find annoying in other archetipes?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No hard judging and not trying to be rude, but here is one thing I find annoying about NT's:

Personaly I find them to be arrogant, which ending up them being annoying. They constantly telling others how to correctly "Live your life" and when they find out that you're not living the life their way, they end up saying random edgy shit like "OMFG when you wake up you realise your life is wasted", typicaly to show their negative opinion about you, but when you try to counter their biased view with common sense (Which I didnt bothered to do), they end up very angry and stubborn, which is another really annoying thing I find about NT types.

My dad is a typical INTP, and he falls to that NT stereotype perfectly, which is usualy why I alot of times I Quarrel with my dad. It's always like this with my dad, everything is normal then out of sudden he starts to drop of random negative views on me, typicaly because I dont do things his way.