• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] Dear Fi User,

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We have a Dear Fe User thread but no Dear Fi user thread?! And why is the Dear Fe user thread stickied?!?! This one better get stickied too, then!!!

Dear Fi User,

You guys are kind of scary sometimes. I can't tell what you're thinking and it hurts my feelz when you don't say hi back. But don't worry I get over it quickly. Mostly cuz you still talk me later which makes me think you just were grumpy about something else before so it wasn't anything I did but you didn't feel like saying hi. So it's okay, I understand.

Love yama

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why am I the only one tagged?

Also, I'm always grumpy about something else.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why am I the only one tagged?

Also, I'm always grumpy about something else.

You we're the first fi I thought of... :(

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear Fi user or really whom it may concern,

I don’t even know if I am Fe or Fi for sure (Fe sign lol), although I know what it’s like for emotions to consume the body. To know that your intestines are being eaten up in flames. Or the sheer knowing of who someone is within the first interaction with someone. Regardless of what the public thinks, I remember what our relationship was like. Sure I may play dumb and act like everything is okay. But I investigate like a lunar Scorpio and I door slam in my own special way that you don’t or may not ever know how I truly feel about you and sure it scares the fuck out of some people. I cause black/white reactions from strangers that I shock myself seeing and poke Fe users unknowingly everyday lol.

But know this, I respect your willingness to live by your values. I value integrity first and foremost and it is a rarity that there really any Person F or T makes her his or her mission to live by that.

Anyway the crazy psycho bitch that I am.

Love you :heart:

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear Fi user,
Thank you for following your heart and striving to be genuine. Also, thank you for taking the effort to really spend time with me. I don't know why, but I seem to unconsciously accumulate a lot of people with strong Fi in my life. I can't complain though, I enjoy having you there.
Sincerely,
a fellow Fi user

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait...there are zoos that are hallow threats? :shock:

Also, why are there zoos at all?!!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait...there are zoos that are hallow threats? :shock:

Also, why are there zoos at all?!!

The irl zoo!!! I make smoo suffer through my silliness:3

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think a thread would need to be titled "Dear Ne user" or "Dear Se user," or the less catchy but more appropriately reciprocal "Dear people-oriented extroverted perceiving preferenced user" to truly be an equivalent thread. It's been pointed out ad nauseam over the years that incessantly comparing Fi to Fe in type discussions results in distorted understanding of type difference.

/:nerd: :pedantic::unicorn:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Why am I the only one tagged? Also, I'm always grumpy about something else.

Secretly, not so secretly, this is [MENTION=23583]Yama[/MENTION]'s open letter to you :newwink: Won't you take him in for cuddles? It's nippy outside :(

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think a thread would need to be titled "Dear Ne user" or "Dear Se user," or the less catchy but more appropriately reciprocal "Dear people-oriented extroverted perceiving preferenced user" to truly be an equivalent thread. It's been pointed out ad nauseam over the years that incessantly comparing Fi to Fe in type discussions results in distorted understanding of type difference.

/:nerd: :pedantic::unicorn:

I started a thread a while back as an attempt to share little tidbits and insights into Ne and how often I feel people tend to gloss over it without understanding what it truly means to see through world through Ne, but sadly, like many projects I've started, that thread was forgotten :(

Perhaps a Dom Pe thread could be started as you suggested, I like the idea! :happy2: There are definitely some parallels I've noticed between myself and other Pe doms I've come across IRL.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I started a thread a while back as an attempt to share little tidbits and insights into Ne and how often I feel people tend to gloss over it without understanding what it truly means to see through world through Ne, but sadly, like many projects I've started, that thread was forgotten :(

Well, again, for it to effectively be an equivalent to the "Dear Fe user" thread, it would have to be other types bitching about Ne and Se in a way that ascribes petty/mindless "group thinking" motivations behind observable behaviors - not something started by Ne/Se folks to promote understanding. The latter would go in the "Ask an ____" category.

Consistency is important.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread should be roast Fi related behavior to parallel the other thread, instead it will likely evolve into Fi users praising other Fi users for their authenticity, Fe users praising Fi users for some aspects they like about Fi, a few Fe users pointing out some negatives while still being mostly polite about it, plus few random Fi users mentioning somethings they themselves find annoying about their own Fi.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Dear Fi user or really whom it may concern, I don't even know if I am Fe or Fi for sure (Fe sign lol), although I know what it's like for emotions to consume the body. To know that your intestines are being eaten up in flames. Or the sheer knowing of who someone is within the first interaction with someone. Regardless of what the public thinks, I remember what our relationship was like. Sure I may play dumb and act like everything is okay. But I investigate like a lunar Scorpio and I door slam in my own special way that you don't or may not ever know how I truly feel about you and sure it scares the fuck out of some people. I cause black/white reactions from strangers that I shock myself seeing and poke Fe users unknowingly everyday lol. But know this, I respect your willingness to live by your values. I value integrity first and foremost and it is a rarity that there really any Person F or T makes her his or her mission to live by that. Anyway the crazy psycho bitch that I am. Love you :heart:
Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh allll of this .. so much