First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    No it is not. INTP and ENTP are similar.
    ENTJ and ENTP are total different types.
    ENTJ is when you put ESTP's speed and charm on INTJ.
    There is a reason why so many ENTJs are mistypes as ESxP.
    Part of the reason might be that ESxPs have gained a certain reputation.
    And by your logic, an ENTP would be when you put certain ESTJ traits on an INTP.
    INTP
    ILI or IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Zeego View Post
    Part of the reason might be that ESxPs have gained a certain reputation.
    And by your logic, an ENTP would be when you put certain ESTJ traits on an INTP.
    No. Because ENTP and INTP are similar types.

ESxP and ISTP also , especially E8 ones can be personification of ENTJ but when you get deep down you won't see N traits. The main difference between ESxP and ENTJ is irrationally of first one and with ISTP is calculation pros/conns when see the object. ENTJ is incredible high risk taker. Also because of Te ENTJ values loyalty , organization , revolution ([xSTP also) like ENFJ and can sometimes act like the most high logical-strict machine ISTJ.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomendei View Post
    So here's the thing:
    The first time i took the test, i was typed as an ENTJ. A year later, I retook the test an ended up as an ENTP. Since then, everytime i took the test or a similar one, i got typed as an ENTP. And most of the time i am one. ENTPs are often portrayed as the layed back guy who don't think he's better than the other, which is not really my case. I have a rather big ego and i like to make strategies, witch is more likely ENTJ. To when i'm on a good mood i could get compared to jack sparrow, and when am on a bad mood i act like Gilgamesh from fate zero (On a less extreme level of course). So i'm asking, is it possible to have two types, depending of the mood of the person? Or am i just an ENTP with a NPD ? And are there similar situations with different types?
    NPD isn't associated to type. Any type can have NPD.

This is a direct link to a PDF download of a study that attempts to correlate personality disorders and MBTI types. You'll note that NPD isn't correlated to any type, although many disorders appear to have correlation to NTP.

https://www.uccs.edu/Documents/dsega...ures-JPT-2.pdf
    Likes Yama, Novella liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

ENTJ is when you put ESTP's speed and charm on INTJ.
    No. Because ENTP and INTP are similar types.
    Fair enough I guess...I just hope you realize your version of the system is asymmetrical.
    INTP
    ILI or IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Fair enough I guess...I just hope you realize your version of the system is asymmetrical.
    INTP and ENTP possess same functions and because of this they are similar in the sense of debate, thinking, imagination, childlike behivour and stuff. ENTP have a better people managing skills and is more free spirit while INTP is more concentrate in learning various stuff and do things as somebody command it (ENTJ + INTP) In reality ENTP is far then real extrovert who wants to be always around people. This is ESTP "do things for personal gain and revolutionary in the same time" instead "learn and invent things for global gain" xNTP and when you gain this energy to INTJ you got ENTJ. From my point of view ENTJ is just an INTJ's mind on constant movement to improve systems around them.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.