• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typing by Eyes instead of Face

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which type is he, considering the eyes alone?

Forrest%20Gump_zpsrbhr32vy.jpg

Jaguar

Type has nothing to do with eyes. But I'm sure there's someone stupid enough to fall for this stunt.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe nothing to do with the physical structure but there is something Ni about the gaze.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I were to make a serious assumption about the type of the person in the photo my guess would be that they're some sort of a feeler because the eyes look expressive to me in a friendly kind of way.

Starry

I don’t know P-Diddy about VI but find it fascinating. [MENTION=5418]Lady_X[/MENTION] and I used to ponder it quite a bit privately and have discussed it here and there (there’s an Instincts and Faces thread floating around somewhere). I personally wouldn’t know what to look for and have never really put myself to the test in a serious way...which is/was part of my fascination...like what are the supposed common elements? But Lady_X reported a high success rate using this method to type...focused primarily on the eyes.

I’ll add too that there’s a decent body of research out there to support her experience which surprised me initially but not anymore (apparently the world is no longer considered flat either :wink: ). I haven't personally read anything that had subjects type at the level of the specific MBTIs...but I did read a study in an academic journal of social science research (of personality) demonstrating significance pertaining to VI and Temperament typing with a focus on eyes that was interesting.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure how I feel about visual typing in it's complete accuracy, but from the little I have learned, typing someone by the eyes is usually done through video or motion. It's hard to do with a standalone picture. But I will take a shot in the dark and say the doe-eyed look is more common of dominant Si users, ISFJ to be particular.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd guess xSFP.

Where do you get these pictures from, [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]? You seem to have many on hand.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I were to make a serious assumption about the type of the person in the photo my guess would be that they're some sort of a feeler because the eyes look expressive to me in a friendly kind of way.

You are on the right track.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd guess xSFP.

Where do you get these pictures from, [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]? You seem to have many on hand.

Facebook.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not sure how I feel about visual typing in it's complete accuracy, but from the little I have learned, typing someone by the eyes is usually done through video or motion. It's hard to do with a standalone picture. But I will take a shot in the dark and say the doe-eyed look is more common of dominant Si users, ISFJ to be particular.

You're kinda close.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Looks ESFP, but part of that is the chain necklace.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looks ESFP, but part of that is the chain necklace.

Except for the part about the chain necklace, you're well on the way to doing a victory dance. But not quite.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So the person in the picture is either an ESFJ or an ISFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
I'd guess xSFP.

Where do you get these pictures from, @Mal12345? You seem to have many on hand.
Facebook
It's not ok posting people's pictures for us to guess their type or for whatever reason if you don't have their permission.