• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which MBTI wrote the following?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
“You will find a monster, the Murderous Rathgabber. Four legged, yet clothed, head hooded like a cobra. Body seeming to be draped with thick ropes of moss. But in reality, those are the shredded brains of victims it assimilates into its own flesh. It can outrun anyone. Its strength is immeasurable. Its brain is the most horrible thing it owns. It works not with magic, but with mind powers. It can take over your body, overpower your will, fill you with visions you can neither brook nor fight. It is my enemy. I flee from it. At the Cloisters of Morrn I am putting away my axe, never to fight again. I will learn magic. Perhaps I will fare better next time around when I am a wizard. But wizard or warrior, I will always be mad. I know you see I am mad! I know you see I am mad!”
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seems like Se and Ni but I can't tell which order. Perhaps INFJ or ESTP?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
“You will find a monster, the Murderous Rathgabber. Four legged, yet clothed, head hooded like a cobra. Body seeming to be draped with thick ropes of moss. But in reality, those are the shredded brains of victims it assimilates into its own flesh. It can outrun anyone. Its strength is immeasurable. Its brain is the most horrible thing it owns. It works not with magic, but with mind powers. It can take over your body, overpower your will, fill you with visions you can neither brook nor fight. It is my enemy. I flee from it. At the Cloisters of Morrn I am putting away my axe, never to fight again. I will learn magic. Perhaps I will fare better next time around when I am a wizard. But wizard or warrior, I will always be mad. I know you see I am mad! I know you see I am mad!”

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]
Sounds like an excerpt from a novel or game module. Are you asking for the type of the character, or of the author?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought the sentences were actually rather short and succinct and there wasn't a lot of usage of metaphorical language. To the point, just-the-facts approach (if you disregard the subject matter) in describing the monster.

I would have guessed a sensor wrote this.

ISFP?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seems like Se and Ni but I can't tell which order. Perhaps INFJ or ESTP?

No.

- - - Updated - - -

No.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like an excerpt from a novel or game module. Are you asking for the type of the character, or of the author?

The type of the author.

- - - Updated - - -

this style ....

xntj

No.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the sentences were actually rather short and succinct and there wasn't a lot of usage of metaphorical language. To the point, just-the-facts approach (if you disregard the subject matter) in describing the monster.

I would have guessed a sensor wrote this.

ISFP?

No.

- - - Updated - - -

No.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx