User Tag List

First 12

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    Interesting. So do you think most of the famous artistic types that people seem to so often type as intuitives are actually sensors? Scandalous!
    I think Se users and Se valuers make up the majority of people in performing and fine art fields. Because writing is a mode of expression with a lot of variety depending on what you're writing and why, all types are more evenly represented amongst writers. I do think that people tend to type famous artists immediately as N no matter what, and that's a mistake imo.
    Likes Yama, Xann, Hiraeth liked this post

Potential is My Addiction Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    I think Se users and Se valuers make up the majority of people in performing and fine art fields. Because writing is a mode of expression with a lot of variety depending on what you're writing and why, all types are more evenly represented amongst writers. I do think that people tend to type famous artists immediately as N no matter what, and that's a mistake imo.
    The great Impressionist painters come to mind when thinking of art and sensing such as Van Gogh's work. I usually prefer to visit Contemporary art museums and like to stay in that end of the art world but Starry Night and Monet's Water Lilies (one of the many he produced) will always be favorites of mine from that time period.
    Likes magpie liked this post