Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    I made conclusion that some MBTI types with low intelligence or knowledge become much healthier personalities...
    MBTI types themselves don't have low intelligence. People do sometimes, but those people could be of any type.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

eww theory is for Ns!

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Yama View Post
    MBTI types themselves don't have low intelligence. People do sometimes, but those people could be of any type.
    Yeah. I just observe how mind works with cognitive functions and I found that intelligent S people have a much more mental problems then N type. I found that intelligence (emotional or logical or both) is completely natural to them like basic pack of mind. Everyone possess intelligence. Just different levels and I was talking about above-average (not genius).
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

I found that intelligent S people have a much more mental problems then N type when I found that intelligence (emotional or logical or both) to them is natural.
    This certainly isn't true either. Perhaps in some cases, but saying that sensors have to use effort to be smart whereas smart Ns are just naturally smart effortlessly is just plain false. There's not much else that can be said to that. Sure, it may be the case for a few people, but really it's just way too sweeping and stereotypical a generalization.
    Likes Smilephantomhive, magpie liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Why are there still threads about Ns being smarter than Ss?

Considering that threads talking about this topic still exist, I'd question whether either of the letters are that smart.

(English is my first language, I'm just having trouble articulating myself right now)
    ~Spec
    Likes Yama liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Yama View Post
    This certainly isn't true either. Perhaps in some cases, but saying that sensors have to use effort to be smart whereas smart Ns are just naturally smart effortlessly is just plain false. There's not much else that can be said to that. Sure, it may be the case for a few people, but really it's just way too sweeping and stereotypical a generalization.
    I just say that larger intellect is much more harder to be handle with psychically functions then abstract functions. Do you know how many cases your ter Ne can produce? As many as your Si allowed so when you are under stress you probbaly think about numerous cases flooding into your mind try to logical justify inf Ti. It is like you have a books in your mind in order and then something appear and smash this order...so your Ti must start again to categorize all so your Fe can work normal. N does not have this problem. We have a much more dangerous problems like health for example so god bless intelligence is natural to us.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I just say that larger intellect is much more harder to be handle with psychically functions then abstract functions. Do you know how many cases your ter Ne can produce? As many as your Si allowed so when you are under stress you probbaly think about numerous cases flooding into your mind try to logical justify inf Ti. It is like you have a books in your mind in order and then something appear and smash this order...so your Ti must start again to categorize all so your Fe can work normal. N does not have this problem. We have a much more dangerous problems like health for example so god bless intelligence is natural to us.
    I'm smart and look after my health! Who's the real winner now?

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    I'm smart and look after my health! Who's the real winner now?
    This is what I was trying to say...

Intelligence easily fit with N but we have a much more larger problems like vitality...
    ===Logical Crusader===

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

This is what I was trying to say...

Intelligence easily fit with N but...
    It fits just fine with me. Or maybe I'm just a special snowflake.

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    It fits just fine with me. Or maybe I'm just a special snowflake.
    You are machine ISTJ.
    You possess dom Si who is like a wormhole to data with aux Te....
    Of course it works fine.
    ===Logical Crusader===