• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most to least rebellious types

HorrorFan

Hey everyone
Was wondering what are the most to least rebellious types?
Also The ones who challenge authority most to least

I’m not too well versed in typology but INFPs seem pretty rebellious. Maybe not always in an in your face way (like a young me) but as far as refusing to be heavily swayed by external influences.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I think enneagram and instincts are likely more correlated to rebellion, or at least assertiveness.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP seem to be quite rebellious in theory but too nice to actually do anything about it.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SPs and NPs for different reasons and in different ways. (most rebellious)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
ENFPs generally have a certain disregard for authority. Perhaps it has to do with inferior Si and lack of Fe valuing?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Any Ti user.
ESTP
ISTP
ENTP
INTP
Least: ISFJ ;)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most to least: 8w7 sx/so to 1w9 so/sp a guess.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rebelling against authority for greater independence=ENFP

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You'll want ISTJ on the side of the rebellion because they will go through hell for it while your average nf will forget where they put their shoes and trip over their shoelaces. Take note everyone

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get where it could come from in an SP, and what the seeds were of it in my own child personality, but then almost instantly developed into someone who could hardly be described as rebellious. Still, the end goal is to leave certain systems behind and not miss them. I just don't want to be bothered and don't want them to bother me - I ultimately don't want shit to do with them. But I also have a great need to confirm in action that I can survive in the environment I was born into, whether or not I like all of it or even hate a lot of it. I am not comfortable complaining about something until I am on the other side of it, or about things I don't know closely enough, reserving very strong feelings for what I do know.

SwimmerGal97

ISFPs, I think we're only rebellious if someone gets too pushy and imposing. Other Fi doms might have stronger values and morals but personally I'm inclined to be more laid back and accepting. However I do push back if someone tries to say doing something one way is right when I disagree, or push me down a route I don't want. I like things to be peaceful and chill, ISFPs march to the beat of their own drum but don't really make a song and dance about it or try and shove it in peoples faces. I don't think we're the type to rebel just for rebellions sake