• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typing based on Writing Style/content

Metis

what do you mean by "He seemed more extroverted"?

He was pretty gregarious, active and talkative. He didn't seem to need time to "recharge" or anything like that. He could do things alone, but he really seemed to prefer to be around others, doing things with them. He wasn't demanding or gushy about it, but he really enjoyed attention.

The person you're describing (whatever the personality type) has internally conflicting ideas that he feels he must resolve

You think those two ideas are conflicting, but he didn't. I don't know whether his religious tenet was accurate or not, although I have an opinion on it. The method he used to try to prove it was incorrect, and the idea of trying to prove it at all was likely futile as well. However, I don't believe that he undertook that study in an effort to resolve any inner conflict.

thus attaining intellectual intuition (i.e., God's method of cognition).

I'm not sure what you mean with this equivalency. He didn't make any claims along the lines of "knowing the mind of God," and he would have thought it was an absurd aspiration. If you mean having a whole picture formed in his mind that would make coherent sense of everything in reality, I don't think he thought in that way, although it's too late to ask. I think he just viewed this as another intellectual project, and assumed that his religious tenet would fit right into it.

That's the main difference that I see between him and your OP example, actually. My example has some similarities in terms of seeing patterns nature that either would not be patterns, or would be very different patterns with different implications, if taken in a sensibly broader context, i.e. cherry-picking evidence to fit a pre-intellectualized "pattern", but your OP guy seems to be making a lifelong career out of it.

If not INTJ, then ENTJ - the same as the person in my OP (I believe).

Mine--I don't think so. I have about 19 years of context to be familiar with his habits and things like that. INTJ is highly unlikely for him, ENTJ moderately possible, but I don't think he was, and the other person I've discussed this with didn't think so either.

Your OP guy might be, though.

I forgot to add that your posts helped to convince me.

I'm glad if my info adds some perspective, but I'm not sure the info you posted is enough to go on to settle on a type.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Te-Fi axis for sure. Probably also Ni-Se. And very extroverted and forceful. Going with ENTJ.

Jaguar

Please try and understand what is happening here on a macro level? We have officially entered a time of turbulence on earth and this is the only pathway to peace, empathy and unity within our race and love for our planet.

1. Cut the extraneous shit and zero in on what is in bold.
2. Sing: kumba-frigging-ya.
3. Choose a kumba-frigging-ya type.

Honestly, people . . .