• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] AM I ENFP or ENTP?

pijay001

MBTI Type
ENFP
I took the MBTI test and the first result was ENTP then I took the test again then the result was ENFP and again I took the result and it was ENFP again so I'm an ENFP but I have the attitude of being ENTP, I'm narcissistic or boastful and highly insensitive, thats what my people around me said. Do I have a double personality?? Is that possible?? An I really an ENFP??

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being narcissistic, boastful or highly insensitive is not something that is type related. Every type has boasters, narcissists and insensitive people among them, some are just more notorious and have more numbers. Even if I was to consider the vox populi about how narcissistic, insensitive ENTP's can be concerning your typing, this doesn't also eliminate the possibility that you could be an ENFP. If you are that ambivalent about this subject and want to find out what you type as, look into your cognitive functions, observe your behaviour more thoroughly and fill questionnaires about your typing if you want the opinion of other members of this forum.

The information that you are trying to type yourself with and/or ask to be typed with is shallow, it lacks detail. I think with more precision and attentiveness you might be able to conclude what your type is. Good luck.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Narcissistic? ENTP

edit: more specifically compensatory narcissistic. ESTPs have that classic narcissistic trait.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Narcissistic? ENTP

edit: more specifically compensatory narcissistic. ESTPs have that classic narcissistic trait.

You got this from here, right?

Metis

I took the MBTI test and the first result was ENTP then I took the test again then the result was ENFP and again I took the result and it was ENFP again so I'm an ENFP but I have the attitude of being ENTP, I'm narcissistic or boastful and highly insensitive, thats what my people around me said. Do I have a double personality?? Is that possible?? An I really an ENFP??

I vote for ENTP.

You seem more Ti/Fe rather than Fi/Te. Some people don't think functions work that way, but if they do, I think yours are Ti/Fe.