• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTP men & ENFP female

VeronicaGrace

We were in a four year plus relationship. The most stressful in my life. Everything was so black and white with him. He question my thoughts, made me feel small, just wore a mask for others. Friends okay but relationship. Never! Is it just me?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Doesnt sound healthy for you to date him, nope.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay? Is there a question to this?

If not, keep us updated on what's going on.

BrownSugar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Same!! I'm dating an ESTP going on six years. hahah. It is insaneeeee. We broke up and then he called me out of the blue a month later. I got back with him even though I said no I would never do it. I don't know what the draw is. We have terrible conflict resolution. He always questions my motives. He is never wrong. But we like to have fun together and do silly things. As a team, we are unstoppable when we are on the same page. He does a lot of acts of service for me and sex is pretty great. He says I'm brilliant and he's never met anyone smarter. He's a risk taker and a go getter that is pretty accomplished. BRAVE. He's not afraid to do anything. I agree with OP we make great friends and lovers but not if we don't agree! . I don't recommend ENFP be in an intimate relationships with ESTPs either if you can avoid it. What I found pretty interesting is that MBTI says INFJs for ESTPs and INFJs for ENFPs that's really funny. That must mean something. We both want INFJs! haha but wound up with each other!

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Same!! I'm dating an ESTP going on six years. hahah. It is insaneeeee. We broke up and then he called me out of the blue a month later. I got back with him even though I said no I would never do it. I don't know what the draw is. We have terrible conflict resolution. He always questions my motives. He is never wrong. But we like to have fun together and do silly things. As a team, we are unstoppable when we are on the same page. He does a lot of acts of service for me and sex is pretty great. He says I'm brilliant and he's never met anyone smarter. He's a risk taker and a go getter that is pretty accomplished. BRAVE. He's not afraid to do anything. I agree with OP we make great friends and lovers but not if we don't agree! . I don't recommend ENFP be in an intimate relationships with ESTPs either if you can avoid it. What I found pretty interesting is that MBTI says INFJs for ESTPs and INFJs for ENFPs that's really funny. That must mean something. We both want INFJs! haha but wound up with each other!

INFJ for a more stable and calm relationship and ESTP for a wild ride with great sex. ;^)

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dang four years and six years in these kind of relationships ! Do you guys force yourselves ?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
We were in a four year plus relationship. The most stressful in my life. Everything was so black and white with him. He question my thoughts, made me feel small, just wore a mask for others. Friends okay but relationship. Never! Is it just me?
It's a strange attraction and they get fixated with us, I think it's because generally speaking neither one can get bored. It just doesn't click for me in the end .. ISTP different story like fire meets gasoline

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
My brother is an ESTP and he hates me for literally no reason.

Functions are oppositely oriented and backwards. Since communication is one of the pillars of a healthy relationship, it's hard to maintain one when you speak two different languages.

BrownSugar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
INFJ for a more stable and calm relationship and ESTP for a wild ride with great sex. ;^)
Actually, INFJ for all of the above:) . I had one. Fate did not allow us to be so. He was and is an absolutely incredible human being. INFJs *makes dreamy face * sigh...
Edit: You just have to work a little harder with ESTPs

Last edited:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, INFJ for all of the above:) . I had one. Fate did not allow us to be so. He was and is an absolutely incredible human being. INFJs *makes dreamy face * sigh...

:fireplace:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I will have to back this up as solid.
I made that post when I was still ignorant.

I just finished watching a kdrama called "Scarlet Heart Ryeo" and holy shit, it tore my heart out.
I will now have to admit that INFJ have AMAZING and SIZZLING chemistry with ENFPs omygawd. I highly recommend watching that all the way till the very end.