User Tag List

12 Last

Default ESTP men & ENFP female

We were in a four year plus relationship. The most stressful in my life. Everything was so black and white with him. He question my thoughts, made me feel small, just wore a mask for others. Friends okay but relationship. Never! Is it just me?
    Likes BrownSugar liked this post

Doesnt sound healthy for you to date him, nope.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

Okay? Is there a question to this?

If not, keep us updated on what's going on.
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Same!! I'm dating an ESTP going on six years. hahah. It is insaneeeee. We broke up and then he called me out of the blue a month later. I got back with him even though I said no I would never do it. I don't know what the draw is. We have terrible conflict resolution. He always questions my motives. He is never wrong. But we like to have fun together and do silly things. As a team, we are unstoppable when we are on the same page. He does a lot of acts of service for me and sex is pretty great. He says I'm brilliant and he's never met anyone smarter. He's a risk taker and a go getter that is pretty accomplished. BRAVE. He's not afraid to do anything. I agree with OP we make great friends and lovers but not if we don't agree! . I don't recommend ENFP be in an intimate relationships with ESTPs either if you can avoid it. What I found pretty interesting is that MBTI says INFJs for ESTPs and INFJs for ENFPs that's really funny. That must mean something. We both want INFJs! haha but wound up with each other!
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugar View Post
    Same!! I'm dating an ESTP going on six years. hahah. It is insaneeeee. We broke up and then he called me out of the blue a month later. I got back with him even though I said no I would never do it. I don't know what the draw is. We have terrible conflict resolution. He always questions my motives. He is never wrong. But we like to have fun together and do silly things. As a team, we are unstoppable when we are on the same page. He does a lot of acts of service for me and sex is pretty great. He says I'm brilliant and he's never met anyone smarter. He's a risk taker and a go getter that is pretty accomplished. BRAVE. He's not afraid to do anything. I agree with OP we make great friends and lovers but not if we don't agree! . I don't recommend ENFP be in an intimate relationships with ESTPs either if you can avoid it. What I found pretty interesting is that MBTI says INFJs for ESTPs and INFJs for ENFPs that's really funny. That must mean something. We both want INFJs! haha but wound up with each other!
    INFJ for a more stable and calm relationship and ESTP for a wild ride with great sex. ;^)
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

Dang four years and six years in these kind of relationships ! Do you guys force yourselves ?

Sx/Sp
    Phlegmatic/Choleric
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaGrace View Post
    We were in a four year plus relationship. The most stressful in my life. Everything was so black and white with him. He question my thoughts, made me feel small, just wore a mask for others. Friends okay but relationship. Never! Is it just me?
    It's a strange attraction and they get fixated with us, I think it's because generally speaking neither one can get bored. It just doesn't click for me in the end .. ISTP different story like fire meets gasoline

My brother is an ESTP and he hates me for literally no reason.

Functions are oppositely oriented and backwards. Since communication is one of the pillars of a healthy relationship, it's hard to maintain one when you speak two different languages.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Alassea View Post
    INFJ for a more stable and calm relationship and ESTP for a wild ride with great sex. ;^)
    Actually, INFJ for all of the above . I had one. Fate did not allow us to be so. He was and is an absolutely incredible human being. INFJs *makes dreamy face * sigh...
    Edit: You just have to work a little harder with ESTPs
    Last edited by BrownSugar; 01-15-2018 at 02:54 AM. Reason: No offense to ESTPs

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugar View Post
    Actually, INFJ for all of the above . I had one. Fate did not allow us to be so. He was and is an absolutely incredible human being. INFJs *makes dreamy face * sigh...
    Edit: You just have to work a little harder with ESTPs