• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Interview With Dario Nardi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jedi Master Dario, may you be well in your travels. Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

AncientSpirits

MBTI Type
INTJ
Jedi Master Dario, may you be well in your travels. Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

Thank you for a lovely time. Many stimulating questions. Who can pass up "Jedi Master"? I may need to keep working toward that for a while :) .

BTW, something that did not come up were my favorite films. Of course I love science fiction movies like Star Wars. But my favorite film of my 40s is "Robin Wright at the Congress". On its face, it's about technology and Hollywood; deeper down, it's about love and substance abuse and also humanity's addiction to maya (the illusions or pretense of existence). For all of you who get some holiday time off, it's well worth watching.

Sayonara!

Jaguar

reckful - Trying to battle it out over who is the better INTJ 5 doesn't make you look smarter. Now you just look like a sad idiot chucking homemade cosplay throwing stars at a cardboard cutout of Dario with Xs drawn over the eyes. Also, this is clearly happening in your mother's basement.
Pssst, I think the cat is eating your microwave dinner.

INTJ? Yeah, right.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice speaking with you!

We all forgot to ask:

Can you get me into Studio 54?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No goodbye for me?

I see how it is. I’m just the guy you’ll always know me as the guy who knows level i people.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
No goodbye for me?

I see how it is. I’m just the guy you’ll always know me as the guy who knows level i people.

Maybe he thought about saying, "Goodbye Forever," but he was afraid you'd misunderstand.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe he thought about saying, "Goodbye Forever," but he was afraid you'd misunderstand.

Indeed it would be. What a reckful it would be.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone remember to ask the next expert AMA their opinion on how to discern the difference between Ne and ADD/ADHD.

Because I am almost certainly not going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.