• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sensor Support Group

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh no, I’ve been found out. I only made this thread to further victimize intuitives, to take from them the internet, their only safe space. My lizard brethren and I have decided to come clean about the Sensor Illuminati because Donald Trump has commanded we pay reparations. Worst president ever.

Every morning before I go to work, I call my sensor friends who work in all positions of power in society. I ask them to please work harder to oppress more intuitives today than they did yesterday, as that’s what we call progress. We have been very successful thus far because it’s clear that no intuitive has the right to vote, run for office, receive medical care, leave the house without asking a sensor’s permission, or be gainfully employed, and it is legal to arrest and indefinitely detain any intuitive for any reason, including for being intuitive.

My favorites joke is, “How many intuitives does it take to screw in a light bulb? One hundred - one to hold the bulb, the other 99 to rotate the house.” Ns are such a silly, impractical, and creative species.

I’m pleased to announce that we have also completely taken away intuitives’ chances to live a successful life in today’s society by removing the regions of their brains responsible for executive function at birth, which Dario Nardi’s brain scans corroborate. We have thus successfully rendered intuitives helpless and disadvantaged, with no ability to learn to ski, order a pizza, work a drudgery job, or anything else sensors are good at.

Meanwhile, I am pleased to confirm that my life and the lives of all other sensors have been extraordinarily fantastic so far and as a sensor, I only expect it to get better from here on out. I have never felt this… isolation or… er, invalidation? Marginalization? Dis...discrimination?? What do these words mean? I have no idea because I’ve never experienced them. Huh.

Anyway, I don’t think any of you intuitives are playing the victim. I know the above is very real for all of you and not a myth. As part of the majority, please forgive me for the role I’ve played in your oppression, and please forgive all of us sensors.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How many intuitives does it take to screw in a light bulb? One hundred - one to hold the bulb, the other 99 to rotate the house.
Hey now, this could theoretically work. You know, in theory.

Hold on, let me think about it for a few hours. I wonder what would happen if we threw a velociraptor into the mix..?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh no, I’ve been found out. I only made this thread to further victimize intuitives, to take from them the internet, their only safe space. My lizard brethren and I have decided to come clean about the Sensor Illuminati because Donald Trump has commanded we pay reparations. Worst president ever.

Every morning before I go to work, I call my sensor friends who work in all positions of power in society. I ask them to please work harder to oppress more intuitives today than they did yesterday, as that’s what we call progress. We have been very successful thus far because it’s clear that no intuitive has the right to vote, run for office, receive medical care, leave the house without asking a sensor’s permission, or be gainfully employed, and it is legal to arrest and indefinitely detain any intuitive for any reason, including for being intuitive.

My favorites joke is, “How many intuitives does it take to screw in a light bulb? One hundred - one to hold the bulb, the other 99 to rotate the house.” Ns are such a silly, impractical, and creative species.

I’m pleased to announce that we have also completely taken away intuitives’ chances to live a successful life in today’s society by removing the regions of their brains responsible for executive function at birth, which Dario Nardi’s brain scans corroborate. We have thus successfully rendered intuitives helpless and disadvantaged, with no ability to learn to ski, order a pizza, work a drudgery job, or anything else sensors are good at.

Meanwhile, I am pleased to confirm that my life and the lives of all other sensors have been extraordinarily fantastic so far and as a sensor, I only expect it to get better from here on out. I have never felt this… isolation or… er, invalidation? Marginalization? Dis...discrimination?? What do these words mean? I have no idea because I’ve never experienced them. Huh.

Anyway, I don’t think any of you intuitives are playing the victim. I know the above is very real for all of you and not a myth. As part of the majority, please forgive me for the role I’ve played in your oppression, and please forgive all of us sensors.
Taking a break from the ESTJ CEOs of the World convention to say how much I appreciate this post.

Really been enjoying the convention, though. We were just discussing the best ways to suppress creativity via unnecessarily detailed mandatory paperwork at my last seminar. Before that we sat around a boring table, in boring chairs, wearing boring clothes, and talked about the weather for an hour. God, I love small talk.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is so funny that I can't find words to cover it.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hey now, this could theoretically work. You know, in theory.

Hold on, let me think about it for a few hours. I wonder what would happen if we threw a velociraptor into the mix..?

I was literally going to comment on that joke as well with my own suggestions of how that could work and why it may be ideal in some cases. Way to go Dreamer, you’re a stereotype :happy2:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was literally going to comment on that joke as well with my own suggestions of how that could work and why it may be ideal in some cases. Way to go Dreamer, you’re a stereotype :happy2:

at least you didn't fall into the xSTP stereotype and start thinking about what tools you'd need to rotate the house with 99 people :doh:

on another note, if you think you're special slap yourself... you're not (that's not to you Dreamer... that's to people in these threads in general)

AdmiralAndGirlsDesu

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Living a successful life in a sick society is no indication of any goodness or success. And this world, as it is, isn't the safest place for Ns, especially not Idealists.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some people just don't learn. Or read, I guess.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On another note, if you think you're special slap yourself... you're not (that's not to you Dreamer... that's to people in these threads in general)
But he is special . . . just like everyone else.