• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Psychoanalysing Harry Potter Characters Part 1: Students (MBTI)

Provecti

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Hi guys, just did a psychoanalysis video on Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Luna and Neville. Used Jungian typology as means of explaining their cognitions. If you enjoy this sort of stuff, I've got more to come! All feedback is appreciated.

YouTube

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I always thought Hermione was ISTJ and Draco INTJ

Provecti

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think Draco gets typed as an INTJ a lot because it's the "Villain" personality type. INTJ's are the best planners and strategists than any other type (if we're going by stereotypes). Think Tywin Lannister or Walter White. Draco is very impulsive and makes bad decisions throughout the entire series, indicating a preference of Se over Ni.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I always thought Harry was ISFP and Ron ESFP.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Very interesting.
I’ve always seen Luna as an INFP. I suppose I could see INTP as well. But I’ve always seen her as an Fi user.
I’ve also never been sure whether Hermione is an ISTJ or an ESTJ. I’m nearly certain she’s one of the two, but I don’t know which.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People type Draco as INTJ? I am in shock.

I've seen the ISTJ type floating around for Neville and I'm curious where it comes from, I've never seen an ounce of Te in him, especially not auxiliary.