• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do Fe-doms decide when to hate or dislike someone?

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
This is something I've been wondering about lately. Do XXFJs aim to get along with as many people as possible? Or do they often write people off and for what reason?

(Sorry for the short OP, I really have nothing more to add.)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is something I've been wondering about lately. Do XXFJs aim to get along with as many people as possible?

Disharmony is hard to deal with, but I don't *aim* to get along with everyone. I just like people. I want to understand them. That's my prime mover. As a mechanic, I was in a pretty odd place. Even though I got into plenty of scraps, I was told by one of the redneck boys that I was very well liked and that they saw me as their sister. (Well. Except for the ENTP I was involved with...) My love for people got pushed and burned and tested constantly. Most times it ended with understanding. Sometimes rude hand gestures, cursing, and yelling.

Or do they often write people off and for what reason?

There was one boy in my garage. He was too much. Very young, tough, cocky, narrow. I could see a lot of good in him, but he pushed me SO HARD. He was difficult. I got into more than my fair share of cuss-outs with him. But ultimately, we reached an equilibrium. I'd cursed him out so bad the day before that his eyebrows caught on fire. When I came in the next day, I grabbed him from behind and squeezed him and said, "You make me crazy, S. Don't make me kill you." He turned his head, smiled, nodded, said quietly, "Okay..." We got along fine after that.

I will strive to find what makes each person tick. It's an automatic impulse. Yes, there are people that I absolutely wash my hands of and will not give the time of day to. If you insist on being a jackass, I give up.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i think Fe's genuinely try to get along with people. i think as long as you don't piss them off actively, they'll see you as a friend. most of them time it's not because they want to be seen as popular or anything, just that they dislike conflict. to piss off a mature Fe user i think you either

A. got into a misunderstanding or

B. just crossed the line.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You think ? I dont.

Pissing of Fe users is the best thing there is :D

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
You think ? I dont.

Pissing of Fe users is the best thing there is :D

WHAT? YOU ANGER ME! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR! :steam:

ok, technically, i'm not a Fe user, not as a major process anyways, but we all know that's not true. :D

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well, when I try to think of the people I hate, I come up empty handed. Which I have to say pleasantly surprises me. There's no one who I just wish didn't exist. Though, if you want to get on my bad side, certain things like lying, bullying and generally doing stupid things for no apparent reason are very quick ways of doing so.

heart

heart on fire
Red panties will make root chakra go on overload! Watchout!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D:D

To comment on the OP. I have come to get Fe-Doms and Fe-Auxilarys to know to be concerned of how they are perceived in society. That means basically, they care about the basic rules that are necessary to make a good appeal in society.

I like this attitude because I care about it too and want to make a good appeal.

Their basic flaw, if they are E or I and J is that they are not quick to jump to new ideas. That is not a flaw at all, yet, but if you really had an insight and you want to show it to the introverted Perceiver, you need to assess his Introverted View on the world first and then you can try showing him the idea. By that time, the patient could be dead.

But that is ok, because if you read my last paragraph backwards you have got the basic flaw of the entp.

I love Fe-Doms. They just flirt the best :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
is that actually true? does that mean wearing a green shirt will be good for my heart chakra?

IMO, color is very very effective. It alters my mood drastically. It got to the point where I couldn't even wear black underwear anymore because I was such a storm cloud. I can hardly tolerate red against my skin, or near my face (except for lipstick) because it alters my mood so much. I only wore red when I was in "battle" mode. The color is generally "too hot" for my Fe-primary to handle calmly. I tend to submarine and become very cold and aggressive. It seems to extrovert my worst tendencies.

I have to be in the right mood to wear it, when all the planets align that is.

Green was a color I began to wear a lot when I sick. It seems to draw vital energy to you.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
This is something I've been wondering about lately. Do XXFJs aim to get along with as many people as possible? Or do they often write people off and for what reason?

(Sorry for the short OP, I really have nothing more to add.)

I have this thing about people who get along with everybody and not liking them. My strategy isn't to get along with everyone, just try not to piss off everyone. I think that people who get along with everyone are bland, but that's my biased opinion. Or they could be gifted, IDK.

I've disliked people instantly before for no good reason. I feel bad that I don't like them but that doesn't stop me from not liking them. When I realize I'm doing this I actually try to be extra nice to them because I know how my feelings are based on thin evidence. So if I'm being unusually nice to you, I probably hate your guts. :devil: In some cases I've found out later on these people were the scum around the bathtub so then I don't feel so guilty about it. But then I'm unusually nice to people I truly care for as well so I could love you or hate you. That was confusing so ignore it.

I think Fe-doms want to like everyone but we can't. Some people just aren't likable. Mort, do you need me to cut somebody for you?

MEC

I am Fe when I flirt I mean business.
If black is bad for the mood I will have to stop wearing it,when I was pregant bright colours made me sick.
As for people I don't like, not hate, unfair, impatient ones ,I just stay away from them.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Mort, do you need me to cut somebody for you?

:wubbie: My hero.

I instantly hate some people too, but usually they turn out to be really nice people, and I never feel guilty about it. I've become good friends with people I hated straight off the bat just because I didn't like their mannerisms or forehead or haircut or something.