• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and drug use.

Do you, or have you at one time, regularly used a recreational drug?

• I - Yes

Votes: 51 33.8%
  • E - Yes

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • N - Yes

Votes: 62 41.1%
  • S - Yes

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • T - Yes

Votes: 42 27.8%
  • F - Yes

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • P - Yes

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • J - Yes

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • I - No

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • E - No

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • N - No

Votes: 67 44.4%
  • S - No

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • T - No

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • F - No

Votes: 43 28.5%
  • P - No

Votes: 49 32.5%
  • J - No

Votes: 30 19.9%

• Total voters

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Weed is about it for me. Would maybe do shrooms again and would consider trying LSD, but not with any kind of regularity at all. Nothing else interests me. I'm not in it to "feel good" it's definitely about perspective shift and existential discovery or whatever for me.

Kristashea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I smoked weed for a long, long time... Experimented with ecstasy, LSD, shrooms, ketamine, cocaine.... But I struggled with addiction for a while with both alcohol, and fentanyl patches. I was seeing someone who was smoking the patches, and I thought "Heck, maybe if I smoke some of this, it will scare the crap out of him and he'll stop!" Probably the worst choice I had ever made in my entire life. I fell in love with the high, kept smoking, and I eventually overdosed. Never touched the crap again. But I've been clean and sober for two years. YAY!!!! Never touching a drug again, nope. No way. Heck no. :D

^ Oversharing, oops.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well I smoked smoked weed occasionally in high school, generally just whenever I could get it for free. Did ecstasy a few times, and some random perscription pills. and smoked pretty regularly. I could never understand why they made those obnoxious cigarette commercials about the dangers of smoking, when we sell hamburgers and shakes by the bucketload. Both are damaging the body yet smokers are shamed while society pushes us to accept people who continually put their hearts at risk by pounding down on the calories. I am not completely sure about what exactly cigarette smoke does to the ozone, but if that is going to be an issue maybe there should also be commercials relaying the evils of air conditioning and car exhaust. And the way they are trying to get the message accross to their target audience is just a bit offensive, really my looks? You can smoke here and there and not become addicted, sure there are people who end up feeling that pull for another cigarette a bit stronger than others, but a cigarette here and there is just not a big issue. I suppose if everyone thought that way then there would be a bigger issue with the health of the teenage generation as a whole, but the way they are forcing the message down everyones throats just seems to me to be overly done to the point of just seeming ridiculous and laughable.

Sorry for the rant.