• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Constant flashing images in my mind - which function is used?

Wanonymous

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hello, I was wondering what function you think would be responsible for fast flickering of images in my mind all the time upon seeing something, hearing a word, etc. My mind associates everything with some past stored impression / memory. Like I could hear one word, and I could get flashes of images and know what someone is talking about. Or I could just see / or hear something and it will remind me of something in the past that I will see briefly as an image in my mind. I have studied the functions, but I still have these type of questions that I need answers for. I mean..is this Si or Ni? Hope anyone here can help : )